• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Anyone playing in Allentown in Sportsfest this Sunday.

I got there late and was penilized 4 strokes, still took first place in AM Rec. 36 holes with a 139. Had loads of fun. THANKS Mike. :)

Good job again holding down REC Scott. Nice win. Medal and all :thmbup:

Next time I hope to play with you in Rec! I totally lost it in the second round and shot an 831 rated round. Need to play down a division for a little while and develop some game.

I feel you brother. My first round was an 848 (898 rating). I wanted to vomit, I've been shooting 61-64 there all month.

I am the one who took the triple circle 10 blow up on the 666 hole......I am also the one who yelled bagger at you when you took your award......great job Scott!

I totally blew the first round with a 892 rated round,but the second round I shot par for a 958 rated round...my putts were just not there.I somehow managed to cash in advanced tho.

Way to go for placing in your division Scott....one of these days I've got to get back up to the Lehigh Valley and play some more of those great courses..