• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

whats up with the lack of Waco thread

Personally if I am wanting to watch chase card coverage f.ex. in hopes that my fav from that card could win it, I would steer away from any and all other coverage to make sure. I dont really know how (or why) the lead card coverage would completely steer away from the chase especially when theres a real chance that someone could take it down from that card.

The final round was laden with awesome turns of events. I really recommend a watch despite the "boring over the top shots".

And yeah that №2 tee needs to be brought back from the edge of water. Elevated tees in general I have nothing against if they are big enough. Nobody forces you to plant right at the end. Its just very human to do so.

One thing I have been seeing is how PDGA is currently failing on live scoring for players not on lead card/chase for live and you want to follow a player lower on rakings like a guy who has a YouTube account following like Casey White or fast talker Anthony Bodansa. The new system was not updating specific holes all weekend for users and on players side on 3rd round having to write down a hole on a golf course where almost all of course one has cellphone access. I get it if PDGA wants to use a new system and keep all info for own needs but from what I have seen new system seems like it was rushed in about 60 days from when PDGA people announced going to it on January 1st and where it was at the Chess.Com Invitational not forgetting some older stats are now .

...and furthermore: would've loved to see Barela's skip-ace on #11 (I think) in the final round.

Great to see Barsby on a lead card again doing typical Barsby "throw-in things".

Hope Chandler Fry is ok after taking a fall on #2 at Lake Waco and withdrawing from the tournament (Friday?)
Here ya go.

He has to check in with whatever staff member is handling it and you can bet that that staff member was aware of the new rule. Probably didn't take another player to narc him out. The inattention of some of the players in general to rules stuff is disheartening. The job requires just an eensy weensy bit of stuff beyond throwing a disc and they repeatedly balk at doing any of it.
Particularly annoying when its someone who's a professional in the most literal sense of the word. If you're a touring pro, and literally earn your living playing disc golf, you need stay up the rules and be aware of changes.

No different than someone who does tax prep being up to date on changes in tax codes, or building inspectors being up on local ordinances.