• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Arby's - they have the meats

The idea that third world folks have $5/day = laughable.

The idea that fast food is cheap (vs heavily subsidized AND consisting of undervalued food items sourced from non-renewable rainforest areas say oh...palm oil) = laughable.

The idea that fast food is somehow nutritive for exclusive constant consumption = laughable.

Had a tasty "brisket" sandwich there a few times. So, I kin get behind that I guess. And somebody there understands the whole meat hook flight path = the idiom "beefy" thing about disc lingo hunh?

Don't listen to Sonicguy. just don't do it. If I could build a wall between MN and WI to keep him out I would. And I'm not about building walls. Sonicguy is the Asian carp or Japanese beetle of DGCR. He's like West Nile combined with tuberculosis. But way more awful. Truth.

Arby's old 5 RBs for $5 was about the healthiest thing I could afford in college. With inflation I think it's now $5.55 but the meat isn't as good. The horsey sauce kicks @ss though, especially on potato cakes.

Too bad they got rid of the hot ham n cheese too.

Very classy post on your part. How do I become a "Super Moderator"? The guy said Arby's is awesome after calling all of us fast food snobs. Pretty sure he meant no harm. Can I pay the $10 to change your title "Stupid Moronator". How about "Colon Cancernick"? Do I get an infraction now? :thmbdown:

tenor.gif

I kinda hope you all get some cancer... just a little bit.

:|

I mean...

those discs are pretty cool... I eat at an Arby's in Allegan, Michigan. It's fine... I only ever get the pastrami.

I bet a 1st run Beef 'n Cheddar fetches a good price. Damn you all...now I feel like an Arby's roast beef sandwich for lunch.

Speaking of non DG stamps, before I realized what discs were worth, I traded a Ching Roc with a custom, color, Bells Brewery stamp for some common thrower. As popular as Bells is in these parts, I'm sure I could have gotten a few run of the mill discs in trade, if not $20+

You can't own a beer stamped disc if you've never drunk a beer. :|

@bogey

They were all $20. I'd be surprised if flippers get rich off these

Very classy post on your part. How do I become a "Super Moderator"? The guy said Arby's is awesome after calling all of us fast food snobs. Pretty sure he meant no harm. Can I pay the $10 to change your title "Stupid Moronator". How about "Colon Cancernick"? Do I get an infraction now? :thmbdown:
meme-600x450.jpg