• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Arby's - they have the meats

im already seeing these being flipped on fb

this is pathetic all around

If Mcbeth suddenly got sponsored by Arby's these things would be selling like hot cakes. I mean McHotCakes. :sick:

Oh wow. You guys take your Arby's really seriously.

24c84a79749ac6b9062b3fa035adbe2b.jpg

Well they got the meats Bro. How's that not serious? I kid though, don't be butt hurt or anything :D

If your butt hurts It's probably nothing though. Or Colon cancer, but probably nothing ;)

has anyone received their order? or order shipping information?

Enjoy colon cancer!

Very classy post on your part. How do I become a "Super Moderator"? The guy said Arby's is awesome after calling all of us fast food snobs. Pretty sure he meant no harm. Can I pay the $10 to change your title "Stupid Moronator". How about "Colon Cancernick"? Do I get an infraction now? :thmbdown:

Don't listen to Sonicguy. just don't do it. If I could build a wall between MN and WI to keep him out I would. And I'm not about building walls. Sonicguy is the Asian carp or Japanese beetle of DGCR. He's like West Nile combined with tuberculosis. But way more awful. Truth.

Any chance you see the irony in all of this?

Shirt just arrived, really soft cotton. When you tuck it into your pants, my wife says it looks like I'm shooting bloody semen into a basket because of the placement of the sauce packet.

Arbry_s_Christmas2271_2000x_3d986966-fd30-4173-a9be-c23425f4b0f3_720x.jpg

Still shirts available!

The last time I had Arbys was on a business trip to FL a few months back. By the time my flight landed and I got to my hotel it was ~8pm; the Arbys across the street seemed like the best option for dinner. Ended up with a mild case of food poisoning for the next three days and the job site I was on only had a porta-john. Never again.