• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Arby's - they have the meats

A bunch of other restaurants are getting in on this too!
I just picked up a Five Guys Felon, a Taco Bell Thunderbird, a Dunkin Donuts DD2, a KFC Krait, a Popeyes Punisher, a Subway Saint, a Chick-Fil-A Crank, a McDonald's Mayhem and a Big Boy Boss!

These are the sweetest discs of all time!!!!
(I'll post a pic or no one will believe me)

"image not available"

I see no discs on the Five Guys website...link?

My wife got me one of the Arby's Firebirds, who knows where she found it. It looks like the ideal Star Firebird, really flat, high PLH. Gotta think hard if I wanna hang it or throw it.

Arby's has never been good.. they somehow managed to ruin curly fries too

Arby's has never been good.. they somehow managed to ruin curly fries too

Are you compelled to drive your beige battering ram into the house that beef built?

Hardee's and Wendy's were both great in the 80's.

Both are inferior today.

Whataburger is solid.

I miss Whataburger. The only times I get it is when I head out to OK. People around here have NO idea what Whataburger is :(

For good reason...it's terrible. Maybe a tick better than McDonald's. Even highly overrated places like In & out are hands down better than whataburger.

For good reason...it's terrible. Maybe a tick better than McDonald's. Even highly overrated places like In & out are hands down better than whataburger.

I submit that the jalapeno cheddar biscuit with sausage, egg and cheese from Whataburger is the best fast food breakfast biscuit/sammich out there.

I miss Whataburger. The only times I get it is when I head out to OK. People around here have NO idea what Whataburger is :(

LA is a burger destination and you're wasting time thinking about Whataburger? you might be doing life wrong...

also, i submit that Carl's Jr. is the best fast food burger chain