• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Arby's - they have the meats

LA is a burger destination and you're wasting time thinking about Whataburger? you might be doing life wrong...

For me its more of a nostalgia thing. I used to go there with my Gparents when we would go into the city. Dont get me wrong, I enjoy the food in LA. But there is some bad* food that I thoroughly enjoy also..

*bad is subjective. Here I reference poor overall nutritional value. Even home cooked can be bad, e.g. Honey booboo and her sgetthi

For me its more of a nostalgia thing. I used to go there with my Gparents when we would go into the city. Dont get me wrong, I enjoy the food in LA. But there is some bad* food that I thoroughly enjoy also..

*bad is subjective. Here I reference poor overall nutritional value. Even home cooked can be bad, e.g. Honey booboo and her sgetthi

Don't know El A. I remember my brother taking me to a house in San Diego for traditional Mexican food that was amazing.

Not texas enough for ya??

P. Terry's sh!ts on whataburger.

Hell, even Hat creek is better.

Those aren't even great burgers...just by far better.

Maybe whataburger was something 20yrs ago but no way in hell is it worth a damn in 2021.

Not texas enough for ya??

P. Terry's sh!ts on whataburger.

Hell, even Hat creek is better.

Those aren't even great burgers...just by far better.

Maybe whataburger was something 20yrs ago but no way in hell is it worth a damn in 2021.

Those are not FF., not that I've ever heard if either.

But, you r kinda of a prick, so no matter.

Arby's turkey gyro is really good, and I can't believe I'm saying it. My first job was at a gyro stand owned by a Greek family. I always order a gyro if it's on a menu, and have changed the course I've played on vacation to find an authentic gyro place.

Fast food is awful.

What a terrible comeback, Dean.

It wasn't even a comeback but at least mine are better than your average score on the disc golf course. You know going over 15 is a bad thing right?

Arby's turkey gyro is really good, and I can't believe I'm saying it. My first job was at a gyro stand owned by a Greek family. I always order a gyro if it's on a menu, and have changed the course I've played on vacation to find an authentic gyro place.

I love a good gyro. Haven't tried the chicken, but I think the Greek gyro at Arby's is really good.

Of course I'm doing Keto these days, so no bread for me.

If you are ever in Hurst, this place is pretty good IMO. Moe's.

819 W Pipeline Rd, Hurst, TX 76053

Even highly overrated places like In & out are hands down better than whataburger.

this one also

i grew up eating In n Out so it has a special place in my heart (so i hear you, hiflyer). i don't get the reverence though, In n Out disciples are some weird, evangelical folks.

I haven't ate at Whataburger in more than 20 years. No plans to change that.

I'm firmly in the In n Out is overrated camp.

I do have a strange love for Jack n the Box. Objectively, I know Jack n the Crack sucks and if I lived near one the attraction would wear off. Still, I try to find an excuse to get a sourdough jack whenever I'm in their territory.

Culver's makes a good burger, but calling them fast food is debatable. They have a drive through window, but I've almost always had to park and wait.

I haven't ate at Whataburger in more than 20 years. No plans to change that.

I'm firmly in the In n Out is overrated camp.

I do have a strange love for Jack n the Box. Objectively, I know Jack n the Crack sucks and if I lived near one the attraction would wear off. Still, I try to find an excuse to get a sourdough jack whenever I'm in their territory.

Culver's makes a good burger, but calling them fast food is debatable. They have a drive through window, but I've almost always had to park and wait.

This probably belongs in the irrationally upset thread, but. I was sooo disappointed when they changed the name of the "Grilled sourdough burger" to the "Sourdough jack." (Jacks reasoning per the commercial? People were too stupid to remember the name :/ ) It went from being a delicious, well-put-together burger, to a slapped together pile of junk. When employees had to reference instructions, they took care on each step, once it became routine it went to crap.

One thing I like about heading south out of KC is the chance I might come across a Braum's. I found a double cheese burger is what I like best.

How did an Arby's thread turn into a burger debate, anyway? They have the sliced meats, not the ground meats, right? :D

If we must, though, being from the Mid-Atlantic, I really enjoyed the In N Out burger the couple times I had it in CA or AZ.

As far as Arby's goes, if you like jalapeños, then try the roast beef/jalapeño slider. They're not the typical pickled kind. Enjoy!