• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Arcadia #2 in Fort Worth, TX.

Did I ever say your name? NO, I said people. There are tons of people on this site and others that I have played with here that ask, "hey have you played Arcadia?" Like its worth the time. Im with you, I didnt rate it that high and said so in my review but its ok. My beef wasnt with you, it was with the dip$hit that gets on here and starts talking trash like he is the $hit and this is the holy grail of disc golf and wants to call everyone out. There are way better course to call someone out at then that. Holla at me if you want to play dude, I dont have anything but time. You playing mac town this weekend?

13 is a 338 foot hole, but congratulations. :)

I went over the trees, not under.:eek: Give it a try, I bet you can do it.

and no, I will not be playing against you at Archadia. :p We can see who can throw farther in a feild if you would like.

I'm glad Archadia the park has 18 baskets but I went expecting something,,, fun? It had good reviews. To put it in perspective, I think LL Wood Pro Tee tournament layout blows it away, and LL isn't that great.

Did I ever say your name? NO, I said people. There are tons of people on this site and others that I have played with here that ask, "hey have you played Arcadia?" Like its worth the time. Im with you, I didnt rate it that high and said so in my review but its ok. My beef wasnt with you, it was with the dip$hit that gets on here and starts talking trash like he is the $hit and this is the holy grail of disc golf and wants to call everyone out. There are way better course to call someone out at then that. Holla at me if you want to play dude, I dont have anything but time. You playing mac town this weekend?

It's cool man. I can't play this weekend. I've got football games on Saturday and Sunday.
If you've got time, I'm playing at Arcadia tomorrow with Shaun Hunter at 4:15. He hates the course too, so you'll have something in common. :)

I didnt say I hated it. Cant tomorrow, its my Bday and were going out. Send me pmwith your number and stuff and we can get together. Maybe meet at turner or something more neutral for both of us.

I went over the trees, not under.:eek: Give it a try, I bet you can do it.

and no, I will not be playing against you at Archadia. :p We can see who can throw farther in a feild if you would like.

I'm glad Archadia the park has 18 baskets but I went expecting something,,, fun? It had good reviews. To put it in perspective, I think LL Wood Pro Tee tournament layout blows it away, and LL isn't that great.

I wont go that far but its close

I didnt say I hated it. Cant tomorrow, its my Bday and were going out. Send me pmwith your number and stuff and we can get together. Maybe meet at turner or something more neutral for both of us.

Happy Birthday! Turner sounds good. I like that course a lot. I'll send you a PM.

Its not till tomorrow but thanks. And ya I really liked that course too but even that is an overrated course, if you want to go there. I will and did give it more credit then Arcadia

Guys guys guys, I'm not saying Arcadia is the best or worst course. I'm just saying that they are getting really close to naming the park after me if I keep winning. :cool:

Playing Veteran's on Wednesday. Nice little upgrade.....

Guys guys guys, I'm not saying Arcadia is the best or worst course. I'm just saying that they are getting really close to naming the park after me if I keep winning. :cool:

Ha Ha.....I love sarcasm in the morning......

I work 3 minutes from Arcadia and 4 minutes from Haltom and Haltom wins everytime.....

I got it. You must be the guy that has his name on all of the bkets and tee signs!

Arcadia is not in the top ten, but it certainly isn't in the bottom half of the 41 courses here either. You have to give credit due though. It is clean, cement pads, signs, garbage cans, and has a few fun holes. Yes most of the holes are long straight aways, but it is also one of the first to dry out after a rain, compared to many of our courses here. Plus, they do a pretty good job keeping most of it cut, and when you have an issue with the course they fix it pretty quick. So, all in all it is better than average and yet not in the top 10. I think it is a 3.5-4.0. With that said, I rarely give out 5's.

And for the record, dub-c-dub is an idiot; the guy who thinks he is a big deal (if he is not just joking) I have never heard of him, and yes, I would rather play North Park also. ;)

Arcadia is not in the top ten, but it certainly isn't in the bottom half of the 41 courses here either. You have to give credit due though. It is clean, cement pads, signs, garbage cans, and has a few fun holes. Yes most of the holes are long straight aways, but it is also one of the first to dry out after a rain, compared to many of our courses here. Plus, they do a pretty good job keeping most of it cut, and when you have an issue with the course they fix it pretty quick. So, all in all it is better than average and yet not in the top 10. I think it is a 3.5-4.0. With that said, I rarely give out 5's.

And for the record, dub-c-dub is an idiot; the guy who thinks he is a big deal (if he is not just joking) I have never heard of him, and yes, I would rather play North Park also. ;)

Amen.

Latest posts