• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Arcadia #2 in Fort Worth, TX.

1&2 Cedar Hill beaver then coyote
3 Harry Myers
4&5 Zboaz or Towne Lake
6 Vet
7 Lake Park
8 Crowley
9 Fritz
10 not Archadia

In a few years with lots of work and play, Gayway Privy will be a cool course. I haven't played Turner yet but it is supposed to be good, I didn't play Samual Grand, but I hear good things and await its install. I havn't made it out to Weatherford or Greenbriar but also hear they are not bad. I await the redesing in the Colony and expect it to be fun.

Courses on this site that are rated below Archadia and I think are better/more fun: Alex Clark, Fritz, Crowley, Haltom City, Jimmy Porter, LL Woods (pro tourney layout), Audobon. Even Bethany Lakes, Paschall, greenbelt and BB are better in my grand opinion allthough I hate to admit it.

last i heard they were going to be working in The Colony this past weekend, but yet I saw no changes when i was out there today...

1&2 Cedar Hill Coyote then Beaver
3 Harry Myers
4 Zboaz
5 Towne Lake
6 Crowley
7 Turner
8 Vet
9 North Park
10 ???

My list is very close to Giles.

1. Lester Lorch Coyote
2. Lester Lorch Beaver
3. Harry Myers
4. Towne Lake
5. Z-Boaz
6. Bicentennial
7. Veterans
8. Turner
9. Lake Park
10. Alex Clark

1. Lester Lorch Coyote
2. Lester Lorch Beaver
3. Harry Myers
4. Towne Lake
5. Z-Boaz
6. Bicentennial
7. Veterans
8. Turner
9. Lake Park
10. Alex Clark

i like your list and mine's almost identical. i would move harry myers to #5 and bump up towne lake and zboaz.

one of these days I'm going to play a round with you! I know Grant has tried to set one up, just hasn't worked out yet.

1&2 Cedar Hill Coyote then Beaver
3 Harry Myers
4 Zboaz
5 Towne Lake
6 Crowley
7 Turner
8 Vet
9 North Park
10 ???

My list is very close to Giles.

thanks for the lists guys. more Dallas/ft.worth course debates. I have written directions down and grouped them in sets of 2. I have only played Lester coyote and it is on my fav list. 41 in dal/ft. area? thanks for counting them Donavan:Dthere is Quisenburry and turner and isn't there 1 more new one only for tournys, or is that turner. from what I have gathered all of you guys are pro players at dif levels. I am rec and would not challene any of you... unless you give me some strokes.

Last edited:
The one you are thinking of "only for tourneys" is Samual Grand. They events they have held are fund raisers to get the course installed. The city of Dallas approved disc golf for 3 parks but will not fund the cost of the equipment.

And what's up with several baskets moving locations? I know it's only been a couple of months since I've been there but it felt like a totally different course...

Read through the thread. There is a rocket scientist that is a really good goler that has joined the site

thanks for the lists guys. more Dallas/ft.worth course debates. I have written directions down and grouped them in sets of 2. I have only played Lester coyote and it is on my fav list. 41 in dal/ft. area? thanks for counting them Donavan:Dthere is Quisenburry and turner and isn't there 1 more new one only for tournys, or is that turner. from what I have gathered all of you guys are pro players at dif levels. I am rec and would not challene any of you... unless you give me some strokes.

I am no pro and have not even had the chance to do a PDGA event yet due to my work schedule. So, I would just be a rec player if I ever got a chance. I have never even beat CC0049, but it sure is fun to try. ;)

I played Acadia for the 1st time this past summer (with Donovan and CC0049) and it was ok. Not the best but nowhere near the worst either.

Latest posts