• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Latitude] Are you a Lat 64 Fan?

Apothecary

Banned
Gold level trusted reviewer
join the club!

lat 64 is steadily pushing all of the innova out of my bag. i couldnt be happier!

Come join the Lat 64 club and revel in our plastic swedish love!

First I loved the riot, then the core, then the striker, and now the halo and gold line plastic. I dare anyone to embrace lat 64 and not fall in love

I will gladly join the club. Currently have a Opto Vision and a couple of Opto Cores. Great discs great company. I also have a Trident on the way. My hope is for a fairway driver that is like a Gazelle ( I am still a little bitter about my favorite driver being shafted )

I joined! Came in the Back door! My sister bought one (on line) for my son for his birthday. It's a Opto Blitz. She liked the Name!! To heavy and stable for both of us. I do like the plastic!! Will look at other disks that I can handle from them for sure!

I now have an opto XXX, halo, striker and core in gold line and a spike in zeroline. I am waiting for the rain to stop so I can go play. My garage putts with the spike seem to be everything i hoped it would be, the other discs look and feel great in my hand. Ill get a better review once i get to go chunk them around a bit.

I will gladly join the club. Currently have a Opto Vision and a couple of Opto Cores. Great discs great company. I also have a Trident on the way. My hope is for a fairway driver that is like a Gazelle ( I am still a little bitter about my favorite driver being shafted )

Gazelle/ Cyclone type flights in goldline plastic would be amazing.

I joined coz the discs here in sweden are very well made and they fly just perfect and the grip and plastic is awsome and totaly indestructible....well almost indestructible coz I throw to hard.My first three aces where made with their Spike and I think of divide my discs into two halfs..one with Discraft and one with Latitude 64.

Like most DG players I started with Innova and they were king in my book. Then I tried a few Discraft discs, just to try something new and different. After a year or two my bag became almost all Discraft and it has become my brand of choice. In this last year I bought 4 Latitude 64 discs to try them out. I adore the Opto line plastic, it is like nothing else on the market for durability, quality and feel. This season I plan on working out the flights of these discs more. I have a Striker, Vision, Trident and Halo. All are in Opto line except the Striker is a Gold Line- 2009 Worlds. The feel of the Opto line is like a cross between Discraft Z and FLX plastic.
The disc that gives me the most trouble is the Trident I just haven't worked it out yet. For this reason I have stayed away from buying the xXx. It's just so over stable and doesn't really give me the distance I want out of it yet. It's so durable and will take such a beating from lumber jacking with almost no damage. Most of my local courses are heavily wooded and it's unbelievable how much of a beating these discs will take. I'll play them much more this season and see which ones will replace some of my Discraft discs. But so far I have been very impressed with this company's products.

Joined.

THe striker did the impossible of moving teebirds out of my bag...and I'm pretty certain that I would be throwing cores if it wasn't for my beloved comets.

Latest posts