• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Ask Disc Golf Center

This is not so much a question, but to inform you of something. On your main page if you scroll down to where you have links for Lat 64 discs, if you click on the link for the Diamond it takes you to the Pain's page, and if you click on the River's link, it takes you to the Bolt's page.

Hi Wade, Tony Dembinski here. Are you sick of packing discs to ship to me yet? :D

Also, do you have plans to make a facebook page for your business? It would make keeping up to date on your stocking moves easier.

Also, can my uber discount be counted on your magic the gathering site? I wanna buy some cards and get playing again :p

This is not so much a question, but to inform you of something. On your main page if you scroll down to where you have links for Lat 64 discs, if you click on the link for the Diamond it takes you to the Pain's page, and if you click on the River's link, it takes you to the Bolt's page.
Thanks for the info. The links were for the previous discs in those spots. Doh.

What is the best way(If any) to handle the following:

1. Ordering super soft wizards. (In my case i want the floppiest, but just because it is labeled freaky flexible doesn't mean it is a floppy as I want.)

2. Getting a better idea of the exact color of discs before ordering. (currently i google (plastic type, disc type and color) hoping there is a image of it. In most cases I am looking to see how transparent the disc is.

These are minor concerns, I love the site and have ordered many many discs.

Thanks,
-Lachendr0

What is the best way(If any) to handle the following:

1. Ordering super soft wizards. (In my case i want the floppiest, but just because it is labeled freaky flexible doesn't mean it is a floppy as I want.)

2. Getting a better idea of the exact color of discs before ordering. (currently i google (plastic type, disc type and color) hoping there is a image of it. In most cases I am looking to see how transparent the disc is.

These are minor concerns, I love the site and have ordered many many discs.

Thanks,
-Lachendr0
The Freaky Flexible are the closest I have seen to the original SSS since they came out. A general rule is that the less color dye in the disc, the more flexible it is for Gateway putters. The White 4S Wizards are more flexible than the Lt. Blue, which are more flexible than the Black. I recommend you try a White one for the floppiest feel. For the colors, the color squares on the site are examples and the shades can vary. How transparent a disc is would be a question I recommend you email before placing an order and I can check for you.

I see you have a lot of ringers available. How many of those ringers DO NOT feel like a waxy brick? I am looking to buy a few because the ringers I have as backups for my proto ringer feel horrible.

I could be wrong but the only ESP stalkers that I know about are the black PDGA membership ones.

I could be wrong but the only ESP stalkers that I know about are the black PDGA membership ones.

KC worlds AMS got Z stalkers Pros got ESP stalkers I wanna say yellow ones with a cool cat in the middle.

Also, can my uber discount be counted on your magic the gathering site? I wanna buy some cards and get playing again :p

Seriously! I suppose I could call and combine orders though. My boardgame buying has taken a backseat to discs, but I'd I've been buying/group buying from CoolStuffInc forever. Spending more time here than over at the Geek too. :(

That's it - love DGC.

Seriously! I suppose I could call and combine orders though. My boardgame buying has taken a backseat to discs, but I'd I've been buying/group buying from CoolStuffInc forever. Spending more time here than over at the Geek too. :(

That's it - love DGC.

I'm interested too if I can use my discount at Coolstuffinc! I'm just pissed that I never realized that they sold games! That would have been nice to know before my wife bought Ticket to Ride, Ticket to Ride Europe,TTR Asia, Alhambra, Dominion and all the expansions!:doh:

I have a proto ESP Stalker and it is white. Came from DD. Its kind of a freak. It has a very low parting line and has a lot less low speed fade then the Z and Ti ones.

Latest posts