• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Ask Disc Golf Center

Are you gonna pick up any lat.64 recycled line pures for sale?

Speaking of Pures, I'll ask the same question I asked in the "other" thread. I have three 165 Zero Pures, and live in terror of losing them.

Can you give me any hope of finding replacement 165ish Pures? Any plastic will do.

Help?

Speaking of Pures, I'll ask the same question I asked in the "other" thread. I have three 165 Zero Pures, and live in terror of losing them.

Can you give me any hope of finding replacement 165ish Pures? Any plastic will do.

Help?

I can normally only order by weight range, but I will include a note with my next asking for 165s specifically. I can't guarantee I will get them, but I will ask.

why is this place so awesome?

Some people think it's the Free Shipping option. Some think it's the Customer Rewards Program that gives up to a 10% discount on your orders. Other would say it's the selection and being able to pick your exact weight and color combination. Personally, I think it's me :clap:

Just kidding....it is much more all the reasons above the last one and the Customer Service. :hfive:

I can normally only order by weight range, but I will include a note with my next asking for 165s specifically. I can't guarantee I will get them, but I will ask.

Sweet! Thank you, thank you. The more I throw Pures, the more I want to have a big stack of them. If anyone wants me, I'll be on the DGC web site hitting "refresh". :D

I seem to recall that you used to carry at least some discs from DKG in the past. But I don't see any on your site anymore. Can you explain why, and let me know if you will be carrying them in the future? Thanks. :-D

I seem to recall that you used to carry at least some discs from DKG in the past. But I don't see any on your site anymore. Can you explain why, and let me know if you will be carrying them in the future? Thanks. :-D

We did carry them at one time. Unfortunately, DKG seems to have gone out of business.