• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Ask Disc Golf Center

Looking for Blizzard Vulcans at 130g or less. Didn't see any on your site. Any idea if/when you might get some? Also, will you be carrying the new bags from Fossa anytime soon? Thanks.

Looking for Blizzard Vulcans at 130g or less. Didn't see any on your site. Any idea if/when you might get some? Also, will you be carrying the new bags from Fossa anytime soon? Thanks.

Unfortunately, I haven't received any Blizzard Vulcans under 130g is awhile now. Hopefully we will get one soon, even though the weight class is listed as 130-139g. I will be reviewing the Fossa bag line info in the next few days, hopefully.

Will you guys be getting a fresh stock of ESP Zones anytime soon?

Will you guys be getting a fresh stock of ESP Zones anytime soon?

Unfortunately, the heaviest weight range of the ESP Zone has not been available for me to order on the last few orders I placed. As soon as I can order more I will be stocking up on them.

Sidewinder

I was wondering if you could help me find a replacement disc. I bought it on discgolfcenter about a year ago. It was a unique white sidewinder that had a stamp of a ape throwing at a basket. I lost it and it was mybfavorite disc

One more question. Will you be receiving 2nd run Outlaws? I bought some first runs from you and love them!

I was wondering if you could help me find a replacement disc. I bought it on discgolfcenter about a year ago. It was a unique white sidewinder that had a stamp of a ape throwing at a basket. I lost it and it was mybfavorite disc

That's a spike hyzer stamp. Start searching for that and you should find some.