• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Ask Disc Golf Center

Wade, are you guys going to be getting any more of the Innova Logo Flatbill Snapback Mesh Caps in black and grey back in stock?

Thanks. I'll hang up and listen on air. :D

I will be able to order more today when I order more Innova. Hopefully they have that color is stock. It will be just under 2 weeks for the stuff I order today to be on the site.

I am hoping to have Kastaplast on the site in the near future, but I don't have a precise ETA for them at this time. Sorry I didn't have a more definite answer for you.

Yo Wade, any plans to offer Kastaplast? They're expensive and I like my discount.

I wanted to give you an update and let you know we got the Kastaplast Line on the site now. I hope you find some you like.

Hey Wade,
About to order a few discs, and was thinking of tacking on another Z-FLX Zone. You have 2 purples listed. Do either of these have a shimmery micro glitter in them? Seen here:
attachment.php

Hey Wade,
About to order a few discs, and was thinking of tacking on another Z-FLX Zone. You have 2 purples listed. Do either of these have a shimmery micro glitter in them? Seen here:
attachment.php

Unfortunately, they don't have the micro metal flake like in the picture. I would say our are a shade lighter purple than the picture as well, and slightly opaque but not completely.

Those should be hitting the site soon. There were a lot of pictures to take so they are taking a bit longer than usual.

And they're up, minus the 4 that I just ordered.

While I'm waiting, can you tell me how the new Ti and ESP Zones molded up? Flat, puddle top?

Hi Wade,

Any chance any of the new C-line Glow PD2s are flat or not a pop-top? I'm looking for some and thought I'd ask. Thanks for doing what you do. We appreciate it!

Daniel
Louisville, KY

Hi Wade,

Any chance any of the new C-line Glow PD2s are flat or not a pop-top? I'm looking for some and thought I'd ask. Thanks for doing what you do. We appreciate it!

Daniel
Louisville, KY

Daniel,
If they made any that are flatter than normal for a PD2, we didn't get any. All the ones we got are the normal dome or a touch more than usual.

All of the our current stock of Eagles are the "Jolly Launcher" blend with no pearl or opacity.

Just wanted to drop in and show sum love. Thanks for keeping up on this thread Wade. Above and beyond customer service. Thank you

Also, since im here, Vulture restock soon?

Just wanted to drop in and show sum love. Thanks for keeping up on this thread Wade. Above and beyond customer service. Thank you

Also, since im here, Vulture restock soon?

Thanks for the kind words of support and your orders on our site. We will have more of the Big Z Vultures when our recent Discraft restock order arrives tomorrow. We should have that on the site by the end of the week, if not Thursday.

Hi Wade, for the special on the Discraft Grip EQ BX Buzzz logo bag, does the bundle include a disc besides the towel and mini? TIA

Are any of your Elite Z Mantises in the 167-170 range flattish? Big Z's?