• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Ask Gateway!

IMHO the clear hpp the is flexible is like gummy champ plastic and as durrable as it gets. The solid color hpp is closer to hard star plastic still really durable but so hard it can deform.

There was a recent run of opaque blue HPP that was flexible soft. I wouldn't consider it to be super gummy like the clear, but it can be folded easily. My Wizard drops like a stone when it hits a tree.

Dave,
you wrote the Samurai and a big lid disc (something like a Zephyr) on the PDGA-forum last winter, any news about them?

i got a disc today at a tourney that on the bag it was packed in said nikko proto e. Anyidea what this is?

Dig It said:
What was the reason you guys axed the Element X? Was it just to hurt my personal feelings? Those things were every square inch as good as Rocs (S especially).
Was this question answered and I missed it?
I found a used one and it's awesome, but I'm bummed because I know I won't be finding another one anytime soon.

so does anyone like gateway warlocks? ive been thinking thaat i want to try one. i never have before because it just seemed like gateways bastard child. ive tried all the other putters though.

how deep are they?
how do organics and glows fly?
how do the glows feel? stiff meds or soft? slick or grippy?
ive read theyre beadless wizards basically,is that true for stability?
how do these conpare to discmania p2 psychos?

looking for info and maybe profile pics next to a p2,wizard,magic. ive had interest in trying magics again too but i gotta catch a glimpse of these warlocks. :)

I can't get you pictures, but I can tell you a Warlock is lower profile than the Wizard/Magic. I think it was made for people who liked Wizard stability but didn't like the deep rim. It's a beadless stable putter that's not as deep as the Wizard. Not sure how it compares to the P2.

Booter said:
so does anyone like gateway warlocks? ive been thinking thaat i want to try one. i never have before because it just seemed like gateways bastard child. ive tried all the other putters though.

how deep are they?
how do organics and glows fly?
how do the glows feel? stiff meds or soft? slick or grippy?
ive read theyre beadless wizards basically,is that true for stability?
how do these conpare to discmania p2 psychos?

looking for info and maybe profile pics next to a p2,wizard,magic. ive had interest in trying magics again too but i gotta catch a glimpse of these warlocks. :)

1) they fly alright. straighter and a bit faster than a wizard. Little less good in the wind.

2) organics: less stable. Glows: more stable.

3) Glows come in all varieties just like every other gateway disc so you can probably find one to fit your needs

4) kinda and they really aren't beadless wizards, the nose is blunter and there are a couple of other differences. Discspeed has a post somewhere where he outlines them

5) less stable, a bit faster

The only ones I ever liked were some really nice stiff mediums I got from FrankD a few years back.

are there any differences in older glow warlocks and current glow warlocks?? just wondering if buying a proto glow would even be worth it if current ones are the same

Latest posts