• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Ask me anything about Marshall Street Disc Golf

Status
Not open for further replies.
ok...it was actually the first place i bought from online in 2005....2 natural beauties...star cro and star spider...they were white/pink/mint green ...still have both of them...

What is the total amount of accumulated sales (profit) since Marshall Street has opened, and how much does the average out per week? ...good luck :p

why do pinks have there own disc section...>?
we take individual pictures of them and have them in their own collector bag.
What is the total amount of accumulated sales (profit) since Marshall Street has opened, and how much does the average out per week? ...good luck :p
Im not even going to try:\
How many employees work at Marshall Street?
3 full time and 3 part time right now in the pro shop
Why are Soft Magnets more when they're both Pro D?
they are essentially elite x material.

Originally Posted by curveball4

I honestly appreciate you taking time to answer questions so I'm honestly not trying to be a butt with the next couple. So do other places just loose money by charging the same? Why do they say Pro D? Soft Focus, Banger, etc are, & are stamped X. Even Discraft says they are a soft Pro D.

OK, end of my Magnet rant, just always wondered. Thanks again for the responses. Now if you could just get MS to do free shipping........................!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Which manufacturer is the biggest seller in your store?

Do you recommend a certain brand more than others to people if asked?

What manufacturers are the most difficult to deal w/?

Ever have a customer that was just impossible to deal with? Backstory?

Originally Posted by curveball4

I honestly appreciate you taking time to answer questions so I'm honestly not trying to be a butt with the next couple. So do other places just loose money by charging the same? Why do they say Pro D? Soft Focus, Banger, etc are, & are stamped X. Even Discraft says they are a soft Pro D.

OK, end of my Magnet rant, just always wondered. Thanks again for the responses. Now if you could just get MS to do free shipping........................!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It is essentially the same material. I dont know why they call the soft magnet pro d and all the others elite x:confused:

Which manufacturer is the biggest seller in your store?

Do you recommend a certain brand more than others to people if asked?

What manufacturers are the most difficult to deal w/?

Ever have a customer that was just impossible to deal with? Backstory?
innova by far
i personally recommend innova and lat more frequently because that is what I throw
probably legacy just from an ordering standpoint. and they never pick up the phone
fortunately not yet. it is hard to communicate with the deaf population that comes in sometimes though

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts