• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Ask me anything about Marshall Street Disc Golf

Status
Not open for further replies.
Any chance of a "1st class" shipping option being added to the site? So many time's I've wanted one disc, and didn't want to get priority shipping.

I know I can call, but sometimes it's after you've guys have closed for the day.

:thmbup: I agree.

Any plans on getting more Marshall Street stamped Flat top Rocs?? I see the glow ones left, but I want some of the regular flat tops.

Any chance Marshall Street could add a "sort by" pull-down feature to their web site so you can sort search results by: Price, Brand, and if you can, why not weight, color etc? Other retail sites (not necessarily DG related) offer such features - helps shoppers sift through search results in a way that's meaningful to them.

What's the most a walk-in has ever spent?

I spent like a hundred bucks in there last time I was there and was so happy to get out without spending $1000.

What's the disc(s) no buys that surprises you?

Any plans on getting more Marshall Street stamped Flat top Rocs?? I see the glow ones left, but I want some of the regular flat tops.
we have some ordered (i believe) and they take a few weeks to get in
Any chance Marshall Street could add a "sort by" pull-down feature to their web site so you can sort search results by: Price, Brand, and if you can, why not weight, color etc? Other retail sites (not necessarily DG related) offer such features - helps shoppers sift through search results in a way that's meaningful to them.
we had tried to do that but for some reason messed up the website really bad and we have kind of steered away from that
missstamp HPP EVO
i will try and check tomorrow
What's the most a walk-in has ever spent?

I spent like a hundred bucks in there last time I was there and was so happy to get out without spending $1000.

What's the disc(s) no buys that surprises you?
im not really sure. i dont keep track of that kind of thing

Blast...and I just got my heavy Diamonds. :doh: Now I have to order more.:doh::p

I got a question. Say I have 40$ paypal balance.. but i dont want to get the discs shipped because i am local. How could we go about paying with paypal in-store? Would you be able to erase shipping fee so i could pay online for the discs and just walk out the door with them?

I got a question. Say I have 40$ paypal balance.. but i dont want to get the discs shipped because i am local. How could we go about paying with paypal in-store? Would you be able to erase shipping fee so i could pay online for the discs and just walk out the door with them?

Just trying to be helpful here but I use my paypal mobile app on my android phone in the DD store quite often so they can probably do like DD does and ring you up right there in the store with no shipping and you just email the amount on your app. I get both confirmation emails in about sixty seconds and they usually confirm payment and I'm out the door in no time.

Easiest way is to call.

Jus wanted to say you guys are awesome. Placed an order late last night and just received my tracking info already. So thanks for bein badasses. You have my business.

Quick question... I placed an order back on the 19th.. and still haven't gotten a shipping confirmation. Just curious as to why that is? My previous order it literally took like 24 hours and it was on its way.

Status
Not open for further replies.