• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Ask me anything about Marshall Street Disc Golf

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just ordered a GL vision with the skulboy stamp
do you know if they are the old or new mold vision?
Do you have some insight about the actual differences between the old and new molds?

Also what about the TM2 visions?
new or old mold?
one of those is on the way also.
Thanks, keep up the good work.

Oops, sorry. I didn't realize this was the MST thread. Don't mean to step on any toes.

I just ordered a GL vision with the skulboy stamp
do you know if they are the old or new mold vision?
Do you have some insight about the actual differences between the old and new molds?

I guess a better question is
when are you going to get the new Fury?

We have been having issues with finding a new developer. the last one messed stuff up pretty bad. if you go to the flight guide and click on their link at the top it does the same thing.

Typing "prodigy" into the search box works, but "dynamic discs" doesn't (nor does "dynamic"), except for stickers. You can type the model in (e.g. "fugitive" or "escape").

How long have you guys been looking for a developer?

We have been having issues with finding a new developer. the last one messed stuff up pretty bad. if you go to the flight guide and click on their link at the top it does the same thing.
Developer? What's it pay (not kidding)?

How does your site not have a content management system to allow you to manage it yourselves?

Last edited:
Typing "prodigy" into the search box works, but "dynamic discs" doesn't (nor does "dynamic"), except for stickers. You can type the model in (e.g. "fugitive" or "escape").

How long have you guys been looking for a developer?
http://www.marshallstreetdiscgolf.com/category/VDDS/Dynamic-Discs/1.html
Developer? What's it pay (not kidding)?

How does your site not have a content management system to allow you to manage it yourselves?
I have no idea. If youre interested send us an email.
What happened to Ross's Run? I was planning on playing it next time I came up.
a company bought the property and didnt want DG there. the baskets have been sold to another up and coming course.

How are the stamps on the cream Voodoos? How creaming is cream? I want to do a green on white dye for a sports team, is cream good enough do you think?

Any chance of a "1st class" shipping option being added to the site? So many time's I've wanted one disc, and didn't want to get priority shipping.

I know I can call, but sometimes it's after you've guys have closed for the day.

Status
Not open for further replies.