• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Vs.] ASK TAE or tell me about your favourite disc and I will tell you why you're wrong

I don't throw a Comet burt I have dis odda disc... It's my bread and butter and a ..?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Not accurately though, and you'd run it over with your mower. Just saying...😁

Ode to the Bird, An Installation in the Lil' Juke series of Poetry & Prose

Elastic flight soars wingless through
trees.
Shimmering forest light illuminates,
orange champion of the skies!
Iron leaf redirects in a fit of pique;
into the murky swampiness.

:| :| :|

Not accurately though, and you'd run it over with your mower. Just saying...��

Ha fooled you, I still haven't fixed my lawnmower! And the guys are coming over today, and one of my pins fell down last week. I should probably go do something about that...

I think that disc is fine as long as JC doesn't mind a thumb up his nose for the rest of eternity. I wonder how many issues there will be with "everyone" throwing the exact same color disc. I will actually be curious how many of those are manufactured. I saw a FB post that said one single run is more discs than they made in all of 2019. That's a whole lot of people trying to grab some second hand glory.

Conceivably though the greatest/ most successful disc golf endorsement/SE run in history!

I saw a FB post that said one single run is more discs than they made in all of 2019. That's a whole lot of people trying to grab some second hand glory.

Conceivably though the greatest/ most successful disc golf endorsement/SE run in history!

They just need to run some more Ohms. I don't like not having a backup.

What's up with the Nomad? Basically the same flight numbers as an Ohm, 4 glide instead of 5.

They just need to run some more Ohms. I don't like not having a backup.

What's up with the Nomad? Basically the same flight numbers as an Ohm, 4 glide instead of 5.

Yeah more ohms would be good, my regular beat 169 yard ohm found a crack or some Moss a week or two ago. Damn thing should be right there but I can't find it.

Had to play without it today, used a fresh 174 r2 spin instead. Worked out more or less. Cosmic 174 electron soft envy hit two aces, so $20 for that and a lava lamp! Apparently the rules changed on the lamp haha so I got that at my place. Jim told me it was in his trunk and I just had to hit one more :) haha. One ace was a ctp hole #10. The other was #16.

I got two basket aces before but it used to be a basket and a tone ace.. I think you need a ctp and first. Anyhow. New lamp for the bedroom. :D -17 one off the course record for my place. Good day at home!!!

Ode to the Bird, An Installation in the Lil' Juke series of Poetry & Prose

Elastic flight soars wingless through
trees.
Shimmering forest light illuminates,
orange champion of the skies!
Iron leaf redirects in a fit of pique;
into the murky swampiness.

:| :| :|

If only 19th century poetry had emoji typesetting.

Hey so don't hate but after 1 year of addiction and obsession the one disc that I'd call my favorite is the Hex. I can't explain it. I almost made it this far with my Mako3, hummed a ways with my Buzzzes, fell for my Meteor.

It's the one disc that makes me think I can control outcomes more than any other (non-putting putter) disc.

Hey so don't hate but after 1 year of addiction and obsession the one disc that I'd call my favorite is the Hex. I can't explain it. I almost made it this far with my Mako3, hummed a ways with my Buzzzes, fell for my Meteor.

It's the one disc that makes me think I can control outcomes more than any other (non-putting putter) disc.

Ha not enough beer to be full of hate yet... but I'll try...

The piwakkawakka waka has the most annoying name. Every time you say it it summons the "evil" version of Fozzie bear to induce bad dad puns. Honestly though it's on my "try" list, but all of the ones I see are max weight.

All my hex's live in Texas? I dunno it's too shallow it's amazing it works at all. It's not so much a mid as a round squished fairway abomination . I know I've been playing with two 169's every night.

Why do you hate the Mayans? Or more specifically, my couple of Mayas. They go far as all hell and come in light weights. What's your deal man? :popcorn:

Why do you hate the Mayans? Or more specifically, my couple of Mayas. They go far as all hell and come in light weights. What's your deal man? :popcorn:

I'm sure they suck, but I can't buy them up here to verbally quantify the suck. I looked, obviously if a disc isn't good enough for Canada (imitation America) then how can it live with itself?

Mayans are cool, Maya is probably a un-stable crazy kinda disc. The kind that makes you soar thru the sky faster and higher than ever, until she all ends in pain and poison ivy.

Latest posts