• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Vs.] ASK TAE or tell me about your favourite disc and I will tell you why you're wrong

I don't throw a Comet burt I have dis odda disc... It's my bread and butter and a ..?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

ThrowaEnvy

GyrO Activation Technician.
Premium Member
Straight up trolling... tell me what disc you love and I will explain to you "nicely" why it's the wrong choice.

What do you love I will tear it apart on basis of fact.. Real or assumed. Or maybe someone else will pitch in and help. Who's to say....

Basically if it's not a comet you're wrong! I'm sure those should go 400' on a frozen rope.. No I can't do it but what the heck..

How many posts before I make it to the fill?

So, what's wrong with my 173 FLX Challenger?

Side note: Hailey King needs to bag a Comet, and eventually make it a sign disc. Imagine the demand for Hailey's Comet.

Last edited:
So, what's wrong with my 173 FLX Challenger?

Side note: Hailey King needs to bag a Comet, and eventually make it a sign disc. Imagine the demand for Hailey's Comet.

Well it's like a bad attempt at an aviar, too wide and it just sucks. On paper it looked great...

The Comet:popcorn:

EDIT: ****...only read the first sentence lol

Envy?

I've been drinking and that answer is probably acceptable except I know you are just sucking up. And you don't throw one. I know where you live! Unless I threw out that envelope which I probably did

I've been drinking and that answer is probably acceptable except I know you are just sucking up. And you don't throw one. I know where you live! Unless I threw out that envelope which I probably did

Sucking up? Na. I was trying to kill your thread:cool:

I know where you live too! Buuuut I can't get into CanadiaLand right now...

Well it's like a bad attempt at an aviar, too wide and it just sucks. On paper it looked great...

Guys in my league are amazed how me and my noodle arm always seem be furthest from the pin after my tee shot, and CTP after my 2nd shot with my Challenger. I don't even think when I throw that disc. It just goes where it needs to go.

But your saying that with an Aviar, I'd be running chains instead of taking upshots, huh?
Thanks for setting me straight! :)

*posts in Marketplace*
BogeyNoMore said:
FSOT: 173FLX Challenger 6.5/10. Been my go to approach disc for years 5+, but I've been shown the error of my ways.

Looking for Aviars.

Guys in my league are amazed how I can be furthest from the pin after my tee shot, and CTP after my 2nd shot. Seems I don't even think when I threw that disc, it just goes where it needs to go.

So your saying that with an Aviar, I'd be running chains instead of taking upshots, huh?
Thanks for setting me straight! :)

*posts in Marketplace*

No obviously an anode is always a better choice than an aviar! Unless you have square fingers but the challenger is crap, unless it's photon glow or UV whatever...esp is especially awful....

Hahaha, I got my own option!

If you catch the Stego bug and have the arm speed it's hard not to love it.

Also, the Flare.

Hahaha, I got my own option!

If you catch the Stego bug and have the arm speed it's hard not to love it.

Also, the Flare.

Are you sure you are the real moose!? Two people voted and you may be an imposter...

I think I saw a flare one time.. Slightly more aerodynamic than a stego.. But that makes sense since it was the outside rock encasing the fossil of that dinosaur ass fossilized turd disc that nobody likes.
( except Bullwinkle...)

Last edited:

And I know you have comets like duh, but you dont have envy's or if you do they're hiding in your closet of shame.

Pendering.. Hmmm pandering again, not an option that I can insult, obviously a solid choice I can't fault that logic.
I don't pander. I bag 6 Envies. Electron Soft x2, Electron Medium, Electron Hard, Soft Neutron, and Cosmic Neutron. 20210626_210119.jpg

Sent from my SM-G986U using Tapatalk