• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Aussie Open - 2015 PDGA Major

3 months to go and the registrations are steadily rolling in. McBeth, Feldberg, Meresmaa, Lizotte to name a few with more to come. Also have the top 3 from the recent Australian Disc Golf Champs on board.

Here's some more details on registrations, players packs and the hotel for people coming over or thinking about making the trip.

http://aussieopen.info/aussie-open-player-packs-and-hotel-bookings/

Need to sign up by December 15th to make sure you get your players pack sorted properly (sizes and stuff for ordering). And they need to finalise hotel bookings in December as well.

If anyones thinking about coming over but want you have an extended vacation in Australia before or after the Aussie Open...i can offer free accomodation at my new course in Queensland. Stay for a week or a month...up to you. I just need help designing/crafting and promoting the course. Its an 18 hole course set on 37 acres of mountains and rocks.

All the more reason to head on down this January!!! Nate and Val coming now, woohoo!!!

That fly through was nice. Very cool video, and the course looks awesome. I had a little bit of trouble figuring out what the OB's were, I think that matters a lot. If its roped tight it'll be a very tough course, if its roped more open guys are going to be bombing those golf fairways.

Not sure if it has been mentioned yet but is there going to be a internet coverage for this event?

Not sure if it has been mentioned yet but is there going to be a internet coverage for this event?

Looks like a photo feed via Instagram and live scoring at PDGA.com are about it. Guess we can't really rule out someone videoing and uploading after the fact, but no indication that's going to happen.

Looks like a photo feed via Instagram and live scoring at PDGA.com are about it. Guess we can't really rule out someone videoing and uploading after the fact, but no indication that's going to happen.

I'm pretty sure SpinTV will have the final round up after the fact, although I really wish they'd film each round and post them all, but oh well, one round is better than none at all.

Hey guys sorry haven't been on much. SpinTV is here with exclusive final round coverage.

I've also shot some new In The Bag's for 2015 so stay tuned for those as well!

Good question... and who paid to fly him out there?

With a $6000 prize for first place, he could probably place in the top 5 and still make it worth while spending the cash to head to Australia. The kid is definitely sponsored by someone

Latest posts