• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Austin,TX late this week

discNDav

Double Eagle Member
Gold level trusted reviewer
Premium Member
My tentative plans for Austin DG are: Circle C, East Manor and then Pease Pk once I'm in town for 2 days. I've never played in Texas, does anyone have any better ideas or recommendations?

Great choices...Circle C & East Metro are the best courses in town & are great representatives of Texas disc golf. The MetCenter is brand spankin' new and is supposed to be a championship level course, but is still under construction. My buddies & I were planning on checking out the MetCenter later this week. Shoot me a pm if you'd like to get a round in while your in town. I'd be more than happy to show you around.

So can you navigate around the MetCenter ok. Or do you need someone to guide you through?

So can you navigate around the MetCenter ok. Or do you need someone to guide you through?

The reviewer on here stated that he didn't have too much trouble navigating the course... the poles for each tee sign are installed next to each completed concrete tee pad, which should help point you in the right direction.

Yeah like my review stated it's easy enough to get around, this course is already growing in popularity, already been three times since my review. Played a doubles game from Pro boxes which was quite fun. If you don't mind getting a little mud on your shoes and aren't afraid of a challenging course with some water features throughout you should definitely give this course a go.

Play:
Day 1 - Circle C
Day 1 - Twin Parks Country Club (Parkshire & Park Hill[if you have the time to play 2 courses])
Day 2 - MetCenter
Day 2 - East Metro (Manor)

I put them like this as Circle C and Twin Parks are relatively close to eachother and East Metro and MetCenter are relatively close to each other.

Also might want to check and see if Houcks' Circle R ranch might be open while you're in town, that's always great to play as well.

Latest posts