• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

aviar, roc, teebird, firebird, destroyer and....________?

Thunderbird for the rare tweener shots where you would normally choose between trying to crush a teebird or laying off a destroyer.

Also leopard.

Those two and you have a complete bag as far as im concerned (thats the lineup I rock, basically)

If you've gotta stick with Innova, probably a Leopard. If you don't mind branching out from Innova, either a lighter FD from Discmania (essentially Innova) or a Tournament plastic Underworld from Westside. They're two different animals, but both are going to work as understable complements. The Underworld is a bit more versatile since it can be hyzerflipped with a larger range of angles, but either would do

I'd add the Leopard &/or the Eagle to the list depending on how you setup your fairway drivers. You may also want to add a control driver mold to bridge the gap between the fairway & distance drivers. I personally carry a couple PDs to fill that roll (as quite a few Innova pros do). The PD is a Discmania disc but Discmania is connected to Innova. Innova sponsored disc golfers are allowed to use Discmania & Millennium discs as well as Innovas line of discs (Thats based on what I've seen in person & what I've read online).

I would say a Sidewinder or a Thunderbird.

I cycle Teebirds and I have Teebirds that fly close enough to a Leopard. The leopard is a great disc!

S Freak or Gstar Thunderbird. They are not too OS and seem to be my go to on tricky shots.

Leopard or Underworld, or Valkyrie. either of those would be my choice for the 5 spot

Latest posts