• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Awesome Caddie Book

RickRobo

I will be assisting the TD with creating caddie books for an upcoming PDGA sanctioned tournament. We want to do something awesome with the caddie books this year and I am looking for ideas.

What do you think needs to be included to make a caddie book great?

Do you have any examples of what a great caddie book looks like?

I will be assisting the TD with creating caddie books for an upcoming PDGA sanctioned tournament. We want to do something awesome with the caddie books this year and I am looking for ideas.

What do you think needs to be included to make a caddie book great?

Do you have any examples of what a great caddie book looks like?
Explanations for how to play a mando/mandatory throw if missed and the drop zone what direction can a person stand if mando

Players do not want a 2019 hole 7 USDGC where Eagle found missing a mandatory even on drop zone was the right call and had to force a new PDGA rule of missing mandatory shots having to play on correct side of where you play on drop zone, unless the rules for tournament say otherwise. Eagle went on to win the USDGC that year because he took a penalty for missing twice because he ran around the field who played correctly and struggled because USDGC director made a hole too awkward and USDGC fixed hole 7. The double penalty was better for Eagle anyhow as 2019 USDGC was made so odd players could not play the courses.

Explanations for how to play a mando/mandatory throw if missed and the drop zone what direction can a person stand if mando

Players do not want a 2019 hole 7 USDGC where Eagle found missing a mandatory even on drop zone was the right call and had to force a new PDGA rule of missing mandatory shots having to play on correct side of where you play on drop zone, unless the rules for tournament say otherwise. Eagle went on to win the USDGC that year because he took a penalty for missing twice because he ran around the field who played correctly and struggled because USDGC director made a hole too awkward and USDGC fixed hole 7. The double penalty was better for Eagle anyhow as 2019 USDGC was made so odd players could not play the courses.
Uhhhm... James Conrad won the 2019 USDGC. Eagle has never won the USDGC.

More related to the OP- rules, distances, maps. That's about it. The DGPT does a fairly good job on theirs.

Yeah, a few things didn't seem right about that post. 🫤

The caddie book is too large to download here. If you would like me to PM you the book, let me know. Too bad, it is pretty slick, IMO. It would be nice for everyone to check out.

The caddie book is too large to download here. If you would like me to PM you the book, let me know. Too bad, it is pretty slick, IMO. It would be nice for everyone to check out.

Maybe give us a link to Google Drive or Dropbox? I write rules for (a tiny part of) my living, so happy to give it a once over.

I sent you a PM (conversation). Thanks!

Latest posts