• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Axiom] Axiom Envy

I got a Proton Watermelon Envy when it first came out. I got it to pair with my beat Soft Eclipse Ion. I love how the soft Ion feels so now I'm thinking of getting a soft Envy.

Does anyone have any opinions on going from one to the other. From what I've read the soft is slightly more OS but does it feel like the soft proton?

Its funny that you should mention this. My envy has taken over all my alias work now days. I've also just picked up an anode and can bomb the anode 200+ lasers so the tangent is gone too. Never figured I'd be one of those "putter" guys but I'm using the anode/envy combo for 75% of my shots now days.

soft anode?

I'm heading that way. I almost never use mids any more.

anyone have a line on those 150 envies?

I think only soft envies go down to 160. I haven't seen a lighter one yet.

Anyone throw one of these @ 160g? Thinking about trying one out

Well I got my soft envy 167g and I love it. Hits and sticks and seems to have more glide than my regular neutrons as I overshot the basket on quite a few ups tonight. Maybe it's the enhanced grip I'm getting with it.

The only bummer is I can't putt with it for sh:t. Inside 20' it seems to be ok but at the edge and outside the circle I have no accuracy with it. I have my regular neutron envies dialed in so good I'm not sure it's worth trying to get better with it as a putting putter. Anyone else have similar issues? Comments?

As an upshot disc it is superb, definitely staying in the bag for that role.

Or watch syndicated tv on my parents couch.

Might take my hard envy out and just rock the soft for a bit if I can ever find time to play. The most beautiful disc weather you could imagine (at least for climbing hills), highs around 55-65, sunny dry crisp; seems to like to strike always at the busiest of times.