• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Axiom] Axiom for $9.99

They do need to eliminate some of the rim color options, imo. White orange and pink would be plenty. They can allways use different colors for specialty stamps if they need/want to.

I like those too but often find the yellows blues swirled greys etc to sell well. Seriously cannot predict ive tried lol.

Yea I have a red/grey insanity that I would trade for the world...Go Buckeyes! But the light blue and baby**** green are just horrible.

What makes me laugh about this thread, apart from the theatrics, is that $9.99 is no kind of "deal" when the shipping is $7. There have been better deals on Axiom all autumn long as dealers try to reduce inventory by year's end, if you pay attention.

The deal with MST is free shipping after $50 they want you to spend $50 and I have never failed to.

They do need to eliminate some of the rim color options, imo. White orange and pink would be plenty. They can allways use different colors for specialty stamps if they need/want to.

I wouldn't mind them having a "signature" or main color combo(or even just an overmold color) that they would produce more of then any other combo. Axiom could run a poll on their website to find out what is the most popular.

I personally like white core with a pink overmold, and it would appear that Axiom thinks it's a good combo too...

picture.php

I wouldn't mind them having a "signature" or main color combo(or even just an overmold color) that they would produce more of then any other combo. Axiom could run a poll on their website to find out what is the most popular.

I personally like white core with a pink overmold, and it would appear that Axiom thinks it's a good combo too...

picture.php

My fave combo

Almost all the Axiom discs are gone from MST.

I'll be very interested to see what they do with the remaining MVP stock. Maybe they will just give it all away.

The speculation of he said they said she did they didn't. Blah.

Then again here I am participating so I'm terrible too.

Oh well, merry Christmas everybody and I hope you all get an ace for the new year :)

Someone cleaned house. That was a close call too, def landfill bound material.

Well I just added to the total. Picked up a couple blank Aliases, blank Theory and blank Resistor, along with a backup Crave. Then opened my stocking from my wife and found enough vinyl to stencil all 4 of the blanks!

According to MST's newsletter, they said "we made up." And we reap the benefits.

Latest posts