• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Bag Patches- Lets see em!

I can't post my favorite patch on here, but it's the same thing Jules has on his wallet in Pulp Fiction. I can post it if the link is not DGCR? Anywho here's the link NSFW or children.

Is that a climbing clip with a knife in it? If so where can I get one?

Haha yeah. I'm not sure where you would pick them up at. My dads company gets a lot of free stuff with our name on it in hopes we will purchase a bunch of them and that is one of the things he got.

You lucked out on that one, whats the odds you guys would share that

lol, you want to share my last name?

Haha yeah. I'm not sure where you would pick them up at. My dads company gets a lot of free stuff with our name on it in hopes we will purchase a bunch of them and that is one of the things he got.

thats cool I collect knifes and I have never seen one like that so had to ask.

Got these in today! Hot off the presses....err..sewing machines :)

photo.jpg

IMG_0174.jpg

I just got a couple off ebay not to long ago, need to stich them on, the iron on did not take well.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

I really want to find a Blackburn Rovers FC one, and can't wait until I've earned an ace patch, would even take a black ace for that one. The Water bottle I carry is also a SC Sea Turtle Rehab Center bottle, and a university of Maryland towel.

I like patches on peoples bags bc it shows me from far away whether you're cool or a douche.

If I played more out of State stuff I think a NC flag would be pretty cool.

Are you asking what I think your asking?

No,no. Unless you are a hot blonde then we can talk :D.

Ive seen your photos in other threads and I gotta say, your photography makes your bag look sooooo good

:thmbup: :hfive: :clap:

Last edited:

Latest posts