• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Bag Patches- Lets see em!

Astroworld was the best of the Six Flags parks in my opinion

Right on!:hfive:

Astroworld was not the biggest or the fanciest, but if you grew up in Houston, Astroworld was your second home. One of the best places to go on a date when you were a teen.

Just realized that patches require a skill in sewing. This is going to be interesting lol.

I would do that too if my Mom didn't live over an hour away and didn't hate sewing also lol. I tried to talk the Wife into it but she just laughed at me.

I just got my ace patch in the mail today in honor of my first ace this past saturday. I've got a lot in mind that I'd also like to put on.

IMG_0261.jpg

Has anyone tried putting anything on their Quad Shocks or whatever you use?

Has anyone tried putting anything on their Quad Shocks or whatever you use?

I considered placing one or two on my straps but the patches have to be pretty small to fit properly. Also I would assume you would need a pretty decent sized needle to make it through the fabric and padding.

Took the time to sew a patch on a while back, then I realized that you can barely see it when there's a disc in the pocket...oh well. Tried ironing on the jim beam one but ended up melting my bag before giving up and sewing instead. (first time trying to upload pic from phone to dgcr hope it works)

Attachments

• 2011-04-30 11.39.30.jpg
    2011-04-30 11.39.30.jpg
    147.3 KB · Views: 181
Took the time to sew a patch on a while back, then I realized that you can barely see it when there's a disc in the pocket...oh well. Tried ironing on the jim beam one but ended up melting my bag before giving up and sewing instead. (first time trying to upload pic from phone to dgcr hope it works)

Ugh! I was going to get some patches, but was wondering about melting the bag. Mine's made of Cordura, can I iron them on, or will I need to sew?

Latest posts