• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Innova] Banshee

Just get yourself yourself a Brister Teebird. Mine are almost as beefy as my Banshees. In fact, I have a nice 11 KC Pro banshee that is interchangeable with my Brinster bird.

Just get yourself yourself a Brister Teebird. Mine are almost as beefy as my Banshees. In fact, I have a nice 11 KC Pro banshee that is interchangeable with my Brinster bird.

Is Innova still producing these or was it just a 2013 run?

Glow_Star_Banshee_White_Front_Tilt_2x3__51721.jpg
It took 10 years to come up with the new stamp!
To be honest, the original stamp kind of sucked.

I noticed this thread title as I was reading another thread. Surprised to see it bumped, but since it has been, I'll share my Twitter exchange with Innova this morning:

Me: "As someone who's bagged a Champ Banshee for 3+ years now, I can say this is a bit more stable than a TeeBird, and the closest thing to a 7-speed FireBird that Innova makes, without it crossing over into only utility throws."

Innova: "This is a very accurate description of what a Banshee embodies. In simple terms it is a beefy Teebird. More high speed stability and more fade. Not quite as beefy or as overstable as a Firebird."

Gotta try one...though I have a pretty good idea if I like the DX Banshees this Star one is just going to be useless beef for me.
I threw both Champ and DX for quite some time in the past, you're correct it will not fly like the DX ones you like.

It's flatter than the official profile at about 6 mm, anyway. Don't love it, don't hate it, gonna keep it in the bag for now for FH and utility.

Attachments

• profil_banshee.gif
    profil_banshee.gif
    2.3 KB · Views: 0
If they're not flat just throw them in the trash.
Felt each color at a local store, same profile for all 4 colors - pretty flat on top, some height/slope in the shoulder. I'd say flat compared to any Champ Banshees I've seen and similar to my flat Q EXP-X.