• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Beadless overstable mid?

blackandwhite

Double Eagle Member
My z buzzzes arent stable enough anymore. I dont throw anything with a bead, never have, never will.

What are beadless overstable mids that are IN production. I know of the Nebula, but that does me no good. I thought some gators are now, but Im not sure on that

Thanks

If it helps to refine, I dont like any sort of an indent on the edge of the disc. buzzzes are perfect where I hate rocs. If those still fit those guidelines then thanks for the headsup

Last edited:
side profile of the pain is what im NOT looking for. So then maybe Im misusing the word 'bead'. Im trying to avoid that indent on the edge

at the outermost point of the disc on the edge, where it cuts back in to the bottom of the disc
img20110125205210.jpg

where a buzzz is completely round on the edge, im looking for an overstable mid like that

thats what got me thinking, and im misusing the word bead, i dont want it to have the edge feel of a roc with the indent on the edge.

I want the rounded feel of a buzzz but on steroids

Id suggest going to a disc shop and feeling them.

Hornet/drone/wasp/trident/gator/etc/etc

also a zone is overstable but fast for a putter. So it's like a super slow mid or a really fast putter. It's probably perfect for what you want.

Last edited:
Id suggest a zone forreal. Its a low profile putter with a rounded edge. Its fast and super overstable.

Latest posts