• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Mids] Overstable, mild dome, beadless

I found a Prodigy M1 in 750 plastic at a course. I thought it was decently overstable but not meat hook by any means. It flies pretty straight, but it has a good fade on the end.

Thanks for all of the great suggestions, I will look at them.

Of all of the ones listed,here so far the only one I have tried was the Drone. But that was a long time ago before I had the form or the distance that I have now.

So I will check them out. Thank you all for the advice!

One thing about the Mortar vs the Drone is that it's smaller diameter and subjectively, is amazingly comfortable for backhand and forehand. I would say a star Caiman with a bit of a dome in like 170ish g would be pretty good too, just so you don't end up with an overstable hog.

MVP Deflector is a cool very OS midrange that was too much for me to handle so I have an Axiom Pyro instead.

The deflector is more OS than a buzzz OS which you might also like if you like the regular buzzz. I really liked the buzzz OS but inventory shortage forced me to find a new mold after I lost my only one. I still prefer the buzzz OS over the pyro, but the pyro is definitely growing on me.