• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Best 15-20 disc bag

Best 15-20 disc bag

• Total voters
the deluxe is a solid bag :thmbup:

in my opinion, the best bag that Innova makes is their 2nd smallest one. the Standard bag, not the Starter, but Standard. it's got soft velvety material on the inside. great little 8-10 disc bag

the deluxe is a solid bag :thmbup:

in my opinion, the best bag that Innova makes is their 2nd smallest one. the Standard bag, not the Starter, but Standard. it's got soft velvety material on the inside. great little 8-10 disc bag

Yep! The Innova Standard is my travel bag. Tough and functional. Takes the West Texas weather in stride.

The Innova Starter bag is junk.

The Fade Crunch bag is a good bag in the 10 - 14 disc range, but the one i have just doesn't seem like it would take the beating my road bag is required to take.

I started with the Innova comp bag and played with that for about 1-1/2 years until I moved into the Fade tourney bag. I'm glad I switched. The extra room in the fade bag allows me to carry 23 discs plus everything else I need on the course fits into the big side pocket. The drink holders are nice. Couple this bag with the fade back straps and you have a superior bag on the course!

By far the best bang for your buck!

Thanks for the great design Tim!

I picked up an Innova Deluxe bag a while back because it was on sale for 25 bucks. I love it. I can fit about 20 discs in it if I need to. It has 2 dividers that can be put into place to create 3 sections for discs. I have Drivers, Fairways and Mids all separate. It's easy to access the discs and the don't feel like they are to tightly packed in. I've got Phenix QuadShock straps and love the way the bag and straps feel together. It doesn't have a mini pocket and storage could be better. But, as far as comfort and disc space I think it was a great buy for the price.

I would write 100% exactly the same thing about this bag. This bag has held up well, is comfortable, cheap, and usable. I use the Innova Deluxe with Quad Straps and split compartments for putters, mids, and driver. My only complaints are lack of a mini pocket and storage space.

I can fit 18 discs in the bag tightly and 16 fit perfectly. When I take my dog to play I pack about 13 discs - empty one of the interior compartments - and pack extra water, dog toys, leash, snacks, bags.

I do want my future bag to have two water holders and additional larger pockets.

Last edited:
I would write 100% exactly the same thing about this bag. This bag has held up well, is comfortable, cheap, and usable. I use the Innova Deluxe with Quad Straps and split compartments for putters, mids, and driver. My only complaints are lack of a mini pocket and storage space.

I can fit 18 discs in the bag tightly and 16 fit perfectly. When I take my dog to play I pack about 13 discs - empty one of the interior compartments - and pack extra water, dog toys, leash, snacks, bags.

I do want my future bag to have two water holders and additional larger pockets.

google the Phenix Core bag. do it. you'll want one.

nevermind, just click this:

http://www.phenixdiscsports.com/corebag.html