• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Best 2 Mids

MD4 and MD3. Both have variances that can cover all shots as a duo. If I could only carry one mid it would be an MD3.

I bag a robust array of mids for Al sorts of shot shaping on short, technical MI courses that feature fairways that really bend one way or another. So paring my arsenal down to 2 (or 1) would cost me some birdie opportunities, but if forced to, I kinda like this guy's way of thinking:

Buzzz and Comet. Two "straight" discs that don't really overlap at all.
...only I'd swap the Comet with an Archer for the increased turn, and a beefy Crystal Z or Glo Buzzz to cover a wider range of shot-shaping duties.

I'd miss my Nebula, though. :(

2 mids would be Comet and Verdict. They are so opposite and each so usable in tons of situations.
Comet - ranges well, high shots, any line including annies, long tailwind shots
Verdict - head/crosswinds, low ceiling, pushing skips, FH drives and upshots

One mid - Compass
It holds any line and resist wind well. Can be hit hard on a reasonably low line but also ranges well with height.

1 mid: Pink Panther with relatively high PLH. <3
2 mids: domier Pink Panther with lower PLH, and a Ti Buzzz or a Green Hornet. :thmbup:

For mids, I only carry three Rocs, so...

A. I pull one out.

B. I use the one I just pulled out.

Comet and Tangent over here.. Kinda like the Comet/ Buzzz combo, if I was rocking two forever might go back to Comet / Wasp. Since I putt with and carry 2-3 Envy's I don't need the Buzzz as much, I need neutral lines through the woods with different glide characteristics.

One mid period. 176 LE (2nd run) ESP Comet. Gotta have that slow superglide shape able fun disc to throw. If I ever get sponsored by MVP (haha) the Comet is the only disc/thing that would hamper my decision.

Last edited:
2, Newish 8x KC Roc and a beat-up 8x KC Roc.

1, Not as newish and not as beat-up 8x KC Roc.

Yes, I do have many 8x KC Rocs, in many levels of abuse/maturity,:eek:

No, they are not for sale!:D

Latest posts