• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

best all around disc (lets start it up again)

Z Buzzz, all day long.

Does well forehand or backhand, I can put it on pretty much any line, I can power it up or down, and I'm pretty sure I could putt with it if I needed to. Plus it's good in the wind.

name what you think is the best all around disc

They're all pretty round looking to me... ;)

Groove for the win? :D

Naaahhh, so far, I can make my Comet do an awful lot. Sank a 100' upshot just yesterday! :hfive:

Buzzz SS - I had to step up to a mid rather than a putter just to get some D. I can shape the SS a little better than the stock Buzzz.

If best all around disc means which disc you would take for a one disc round then my answer is a Fugitive. I get even more glide than the Z Comet and it holds a straight line better for me in wind which is always present here.

If I lived in a windless land, the Diamond.

As it stands, I'd be happy with just a Banshee.

Buzz.... Lol. Yea you go with the one dimensional disc, go right ahead.

I wish I had the power and technique to go mid; I really do.

I still haven't pitched my Warships, which I am hoping would be that disc. But for now, no less than a fairway for this old rubber arm.

And putters are right out!

Aren't diamonds already only up to what 159g and as low as high 120s or low 130s? (someone correct me if i'm wrong)

Why the need for an Opto air diamond?