• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

best all around disc

i have a z comet but took it out of my bag i cant throw it to save my life all the shots i could make with it i found i could throw a lot better / easier with my hornet/ putter

If you took the time to learn it, your game would improve more than throwing more forgiving plastic. I'd dare say you'd have a change of heart too. ;)

Probably my 179g Opto Core. Long enough for 300' drives, straight enough to serve at low speeds. Obeys and holds any line I put it on. Now if only more of those lines were headed for the basket...

I have played many rounds (10ish) with only one disc. I've tried it with distance drivers, fairway drivers, mids, putters... and my star lycan was by far the easiest disc to play with. It holds any line, reaches 300' comfortably, can be powered all the way down to putts, and even handles a little flick action.

Probably my 179g Opto Core. Long enough for 300' drives, straight enough to serve at low speeds. Obeys and holds any line I put it on. Now if only more of those lines were headed for the basket...

Agreed 100%. I have a 9/10 179g GL Core that has been sitting for months. It's so much like my Buzzz that I just couldn't find a place for it. Took it out yesterday and had it holding RHBH anhyzer lines better than any disc I've ever thrown. I'm an incredibly weak thrower backhand, but I was hitting every spot I wanted to with that Core.

...Also wondering why nobody has prerubed this yet.

can u really throw a grove well as a mid/ putter i had one that i threw alright but only if i put all my arm into it

No he was trolling because this thread has been done every other week since the site was born. :|

Buzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.

Old skool!

XD_DX_Standard-1.jpg

Barstamp fail :doh:

IMG_3948.jpg

IMG_3947.jpg

Although I have yet to throw it, saving it for spring, I think my Warship would fit the bill. I've played many a round with only a Shark, and a little extra distance is all I find lacking.

I'm going to go against the grain and say Cheetah.
I like a 10x KC Pro, the taffy kind. I can do a lot with that disc.
Granted, I wouldn't choose it on a windy day, but with my noodle arm I can do more with that than a mid-range.

Probably an Ibex. But I use my VP for so much on the course, I'd take that on a shorter course.

Latest posts