• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Best Anhyzer disc!

I threw several today using:
Beat wizard
Z comet (LOVE this disc!!!!!!!!)
GL river
Champ Roadrunner

But like others have said i have thrown destroyers and other more overstable stuff on an anny to get them to flex back.

O and i tried a flying squirrel and a fuse, but i think my form was really bad at that point cuz they were really really really finicky in my opinion

If I'm throwing with an anhyzer release off the tee, I usually throw a Valkyrie or River. These are my discs when I have an unlimited ceiling. If I have a shot that I need to turn right (RHBH), I throw a Roadrunner flat and straight, letting the disc do its thing. Technically it's not an anhyzer, but I'm sure that's what you're looking for from this post.

For mid-range discs, I use an Axis for anything that doesn't need a hard left finish. For an easy, gradual right finish with my normal throw, I'll occasionally go to a Mako if it's outside of my range with the Axis.

Putter - Wedge
Mid - Glide or Mako
Fairway - Leopard
Driver - Monarch, Sidewinder, Vulcan, Avenger SS, Beast (assuming its not a super overstable "nega-beast" like mine)

Beat SS VooDoo (up to about 175? I've probably gor a few other putt and approach discs that do this)
Beat DX Roc (maybe from 175 to 250? And I'm training a Lat 64 GL Core to help these Rocs out)
Star Roadrunner or Beat Champ Wraith (for any additional distance)

I see the Roadrunner a lot.. I am about tO get one exclusivly for rollers..

I expected to use mine for rollers when I first got it, but I don't like it as a roller disc. It's easy to put on its edge, but hard to control or get much distance. I prefer an Illusion or Valkyrie.

As far as it being an "anhyzer" disc, if I threw my Roadrunner with any amount of anhyzer, it's going to turn and burn. It's a great hyzer flip disc, and good for subtle right hand turn shots when thrown flat.

beat champ sidewinder to hold the line

non beat champ sidewinder to come back a little bit

i think the mamba is going to be my go to for holding the line on longer annys, it looked beautiful coming out of my hand the couple of times i threw it but i need to work with it some more to see if it will really be useful...

What do you use for Anhyzer shots??

Should a bag have a slot specifically for this shot?

Many people here will say a beat in dx this or that. Why mess around with the time beating in a disc?! Your best bet is a Discraft XL fresh out of the box. Thrown on a proper anny line will more than meet your expectations.