• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Best backpack for $150-$200

But theres like 100 Grip bags Lol IDK the difference.

Grip bags are expensive, but worth the money.
Carts are nice, but universally applicable to every course
I have a BX and love it - every now and then I wish I had more room, but I don' really need it.

Gonna hit my local shop Wednesday and check some out. He's sponsored by DD, so his DD bag stock is always high. I know he carries a good amount of carts and Grip bags as well.

This is the best thing to do. Hold the bags and get a feel for the construction, pack them with discs like what you would want to carry, bring a jacket or hoodie that you wear to the course and try to stuff it in.

Grip bags are expensive, but worth the money.
Carts are nice, but universally applicable to every course
I have a BX and love it - every now and then I wish I had more room, but I don' really need it.

The bag I currently have (DD Soldier) has plenty of room disc wise. I think it holds 15-18 depending on the type.. It's the extra storage space I need. In a perfect world someone would trade me a backpack for mine + cash. But don't see that happening LoL

Hey guys :) I decided to go with the Sand Grip AX4. They put em on sale for $229, and my local shop is/was honoring that price. So not only did I get it cheaper than MSRP, I didn't have to pay the shipping cost either. Loving it so far. Hoping it breaks in a little bit, cause the disc storage is a little tight when I have all my discs in the main compartment (18) but other than that it's awesome. Thanks for all the suggestions.

The Version 2 of the Superhero backpack is $150 USA and comes with a rainfly, no more having to use the H2O model of the Superhero. Also sometimes have a $175 backpack, that is Innova Prototype, a limited run bag only found off the Innova Disc Golf Pro shop that is a version of the Grip style bag made for Innova by a different factory, or a knock off. Pros Sponsored by Innova without a bag sponsor use both models of Backpack for the bag, I have seen that more recently the Superhero 2 Backpack being used by a pro in the only colors it is in currently during the in the bag video.

Latest posts