• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Best bag for the $$$?

Mr. Sir

Par Member
I'm looking to buy a bag that carries 15-20 disc, not too heavy, not super expensive with the harness, and durable. Is this asking too much? Which bag is the bag that is perferred most out there. What are you useing and how is it working out for you? I know i didn't post how much i'm willing to spend but the cheaper the better. I'm just seeing what i should be dropping on a bag that will last me a while. Where would i buy the bag your suggesting? I'd buy used if in good shape and met most if not all of these criteria. Thanks for the imput.

If you want a bag that will last for a long time even with heavy play I say Gorilla Boy Kong and if you want a bag that can handle light play or just don't have the money the Fade Tourney is solid.

I swear by the Fade Tourney Bag. It is reliable, well organized, comfortable, and has plenty of carry space the number of discs you are asking about. It also great storage for drinks, snacks, pencils, bug spray, and other items.
7e2165f27a4b52fad0315a957d8bf9ea.image.749x500.jpg

I love my Innova Compition bag. The quad straps are extra. I only carry 16 discs, and it works great. I mainly bought it for the extra drink holder, and it has some nice pockets as well. Carries everything I need:

100_0027.jpg

Place a "Wanted" add in the marketplace section of this forum. I was able to pick up a Fade Tourney bag with quads for my son for under $50 from a fellow DGCR member. There are a lot of great people on this sight to deal with. Good luck.

I love my Fade Tourney bag as well. I've had it for a year, playing once or twice a week at least and it has held up great. The only thing I don't love about it is the dividers/frame. They really don't work too well, but that can be remedied in a number of ways.

I vote Gorilla Boy. I have a smaller one, and when I move up I'll be getting a bigger GB.

I bought a Fade Tourney bag for my son for Christmas. Very well-built and great for the money. Best deal out there for a larger bag.

If price is a factor: Fade Tourney is really the way to go. It has nice storage options for both discs and not discs alike. I would recommend getting quadshocks to go with it (not backsavers, dga gels, or fade's straps, but quads) The quads are the only straps worth buying.

If you have a little more $ to spend, get the Hardcore bag from Phenix. These mofos are built with Line-x bottoms for super durability. Phenix stands behind their bags as does Fade and either company will take care of you.

I love my Fade Tourney Bag as well, although the little little pictures on each side are not cool. I mean what the hell are they supposed to be? Mutated Venus flytrap? Anyway, just cover them up with you favorite patches like I did!

I hear a lot of good things about the Gorilla Boy bags, but have not seen or used one yet.

I also heard that Revolution makes excellent bags, and just like GB bags, they are pretty expensive.

For me the Fade Tourney bag is the best for the money

The Fade Tourney is obviously the best for a budget. The bag with Phenix quads should be around $70-ish, less if you go with a different strap set up. If price isn't really a concern then you should go with GB, Revo, or Phenix bags. They're all top notch, and there is a solid chance that after a year or two with the Fade you'll want to trade up anyways. I know that's been the story for a lot of people.

I had a small Innova bag and destroyed it pretty quickly. I bought a Kong as a replacement about 3 years ago and don't see any reason why I'll need another bag anytime soon.

I can't speak to the quality of the other bags because of GB's durability.

Latest posts