• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

BEST DISC IN YOUR BAG!! ONLY CAN CHOOSE ONE!!

Champion Monarch. I've had it just long enough to get it dialed in. It is predictable and a little forgiving for those bad throws. I hate my putter it never goes where I aim it.:mad: stupid Aviar

X-out champion firebird. I cant get the best distance off it but its accurate under 300 feet. It also flies straight while putting and approaching.

I have to say my current favorite is my champ monarch...it is so versatile off the box, and matches my strong-arm style pretty well...very easy to flip hyzer

OK, I finally broke the 300ft mark with my Sirus Orion Long Straight and I am very happy about that.

one choice?

i do not want to putt with my boss.

:^p

driver: boss
mid: roc
putter: beadless glow aviar, beat to heck.

I'd have to say my star teebird. It's beat in pretty well now and I can throw it straight, hyzer or anhyzer quite well. Using it to approach and putt would be a little more difficult than a roc or another midrange, but the control and distance I have on this disc off the pad more than makes up for that. I have a lot more confidence in it now that I got my last two aces with it :)

I found an x-out champion teebird that has proven to be an amazing tunnel runner. You aim at your target at the end of a long narrow tunnel and you throw the disc. It is like a freaking magnet to the chains. I used to use a champion sidewinder at 80% power for those shots.

I would feel comfortable using this disc in a one disc challenge.

champion edition pro leopard. It does everything I need it to.

Latest posts