• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Best disc youve ever lost...?

Lost my 07 Pro Worlds stamped 164 Star Tee Rex. Every Tee Rex I've thrown since doesn't touch this one. This kid called me back and said he had it. He held it for a case of beer ransom, and when I went to meet him to take it back, he was a no show (good thing for him). He won't answer my calls, and I can't track him down. I hope I see him with that disc. He told me on the phone he had my PW07, and I said no it's a star tee rex. To which he replied, no, it says right here PW07. I didn't explain. His day will come...

My original 170g Tye-Dyed 1st run Pro Teebird that was stolen. If I see anyone with it, I'm beating the crap out of them. I have a 165g 1st run Pro Tee-Bird now, which is close, but I don't get nearly the distance as the lost one. Actually The whole bag was stolen, but that's the only disc I care about.

Lost a champ Teebird a week ago. Almost cried; then remembered I had a spare in the fiances bag already broke in. Then fell in love with a Viking.

I threw an 8X KC Roc in the lagoon at Riverside Park in Grand Rapids over a decade ago. I'm still pissed off about it.

Tye-dye Pro Destroyer, creek swallowed it,went the next day and bought another one.

Welcome to the site!

Hey Pro Destroyer, tell me about the Pro Destroyer, I just got one. I'm used to Wraiths, Destroyer is same specs but one faster on speed.
My friend throws Star Destroyers

thanks

p.s. I was just in Indiana this summer visiting family. I played Brookside park. Pretty cool.

Last edited:
still bitter about losing my '09 world stamp z drone. spent 20 minutes in the water looking for that bitch.

Oh, this is a very sore subject for me, I walked off and left my star TL a few weeks ago, i could have cried. very upsetting.

Star FL... right at a point where I could say it was becoming my most-used driver. Oh well, I guess that gave me an excuse to use my TL more, which is working out ok for me. My new FL seems to fly about the same, but the absence of the FL forced me to go to the TL, and I haven't really gone back.

Ok make that two FL's... both when they got to that stage of wear where they just started flying 'right'. Sad part is I lost this one screwing around trying to throw over a pond for... well no good reason (it woulda made it too if I hadn't rolled my wrist under):(

I was going to say wraith, but i tend to lose wraiths more than any other disc(cuz it never turns back over). But i recently lost my First run KCPro Teebird =( dropped in a water hazard. it was about 40 degrees and the water was easily just as cold. waded out to about nut lvl, where i could reach it with the longest stick i could find, but as soon as i started pulling it in, it slid into some muck and decaying leaves QQ
You will be missed my friend =(

I lost a first run Sirius Orion LS 175g 1.1 stability... I replaced it with other LS discs but this one was gold in my hand.

I hope the person that found it really likes it and throws further than I did with it... as they were too inconsiderate to call the info on the disc. Thanks!