• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

BEST OF BEST RESULTS

XxInnovaxX

Double Eagle Member
Well the results are in and the winner goes to................................

the top 5 voted discs starting with 5th place is:

Innova Aviar

avair.jpg

Innova Wraith

406-large.jpg

Innova TeeBird

CEChampionTeeBirdTL.jpg

Innova Roc

discs_innova_dx_roc.JPG

and the winner for the BEST OF THE BEST ALL-TIME goes to.......

Discraft Buzzz

Discraft_Esp_Flx_Buzzz_Stock.jpg

a big thanks to all who participated, i know i probably didnt do this the "most fair" way possible, but it was mosty just for sng.....glad we had a big turnout, just sucks that the roc got 2nd.....

if nothing else, hopefully someone new to the sport that doesnt know a lot about discs or is questioning what disc to buy will be able to see some of the most popular and favorite discs of veteran players and possibly give one of these listed a shot, as they are ALL wonderfull discs, and 3 of the 5 are GREAT starter discs

***for actual poll results click here

a big thanks to all who participated, i know i probably didnt do this the "most fair" way possible, but it was mosty just for sng.....glad we had a big turnout, just sucks that the roc got 2nd.....

Good job. Innova swept everything but #1.

I think it's a great tool for novice discers, like myself, to see what everyone else is throwing. I used it to purchase my first Roc & Tbird. I voted for Buzzz, but figured that all those people voting for Rocs and Tee birds must know something. Actually already received my Tbirds and like them quite a bit.:D

hmmm the only starter disc i don't see in there is the wraith. Are you leaving out the buzzz because it won?? lol :rolleyes:

I would say that the Wraith and the Roc are both not necessarily "starter" discs.

Also, thanks to XxInnovaxX for getting this thing started. It was fun to watch the competition.

I own all of those discs and use them quite regularly. They are a good top 5 in my bag. Good job running the whole thing XxInnovaxX.

I disagree completly!! the wraith is the best disc ever created! lol

1. Wraith
2. Aviar
3. TeeBird
4. Roc
5. Buzz

thats my opinion lol

I would say that the Wraith and the Roc are both not necessarily "starter" discs.

Also, thanks to XxInnovaxX for getting this thing started. It was fun to watch the competition.

you are def the first person i have ever heard say the roc would not be a good starter disc....im not saying your wrong, im just questioning your logic...why do you believe its not a good starter disc? just curious..

and thanks for the kudos;)

It's funny that after all the complaints of how unfair your poll was, the "fair" poll is shaping up with pretty much the exact same results. They're all great discs, I'm just glad that the Buzzz took the top spot so that solomon has another reason to drop a 'discrap' in there, yet be completely wrong! Hee hee!

It's funny that after all the complaints of how unfair your poll was, the "fair" poll is shaping up with pretty much the exact same results. They're all great discs, I'm just glad that the Buzzz took the top spot so that solomon has another reason to drop a 'discrap' in there, yet be completely wrong! Hee hee!

well when you only have so many options, youre probably gonna end up with a lot of the same answers..im sure runnamans poll will be a little bit more accurate, or at least more "fair" according to the disgruntled...lol....mainly because well, it was more fair, and bc everyone felt like they got to voice their opinion, unlike mine.

the truth is, as of july 27th 2009, with the selection everyone has now, the best drivers are gonna be wraiths, teebirds, and destoyers.....mids are always gonna be roc vs buzzz....and as far as putters go, well thats just all about personal preference, thats like asking people how they get their haircut...everybody is gonna be different, of course the buzz cut(aviar) and the shaved head(gateway) are gonna be the most popular, but there is always gonna be the shaggy haired(x putt'r) and the shoulder length(rubber putter) people out there...ya know what i mean?:)

of course the buzz cut(aviar) and the shaved head(gateway) are gonna be the most popular, but there is always gonna be the shaggy haired(x putt'r) and the shoulder length(rubber putter) people out there...ya know what i mean?:)

So that's why my putting sucks so bad. I have a buzz cut (cut my own) but go for the dreadlocked putters (Soft Banger-GT). Hahaha. :p

Latest posts