• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Best Players Packs Ever!

NPCTour

Birdie Member
In your mind, what is the best players pack you have ever seen or received? Lets exclude the USDGC on this one, they are amazing for sure.

Go!

At the Shawshank tourney we got a Biscuts and Gravy breakfeast, A huge steak and potato lunch (It was amazing and the steaks were at least 20oz) between rounds, and a free disc - that was a good day.

The best I've gotten was a nice backpack from the 08 Memorial. It had some other stuff in it but I still use the backpack all the time.

GBOs player pack this year was amazing. Two Discs (Ti Wasp and Cryztal FLX Challenger), hat of your choice, dri-fit of your choice, glass mini, GBO water bottle, and tons of coupons. It was loaded.

Ohio am champs last year had 2 discs(glow,cfr) of your choice,dri-fit DD shirt,innova towel,mini driver,numerous stickers,and some other stuff I can't really remember. Great players pack.

nice packs at bsf, worlds and bowling green, the b tiers put on by the sprinfield disc golf club usually have exceptional players packs..

A-Tier: 2011 BG Ams - Discraft drifit, FR Mako, DGA Hurricane, Gateway Scout, Vibram "Chunky" Ridge... Seems like there was another disc.
B-Tier: Pumpkin Shootout, every year - Champ disc, DX Disc, Shirt, doughnuts for breakfast, huge BBQ lunch, free drinks throughout the day. Sold it out in 29 minutes last year.
100+% payout as well. We raise $4000 each year to pay for everything. Great tournament.

Our own BCR's "Once Around the Mountain" player packs are legit. Disc, dri-fit, minis, stickers, magnets, other trinkets. Last year's had really nice towels and Paragon clip boards too. Tons of raffles, many free.

No biscuits and gravy though, that sounds like a damn good day!

I'm going to say my DGCR Flyboy Aviation 2012 meet wins.

For whatever price you want to give, literally could of left us nothing if you felt that was deserved.

1. A DGCR Meetup disc(All star plastic)
2. Camping all weekend
3. Fed you both of your breakfasts and lunches
4. Get to play the best disc golf course in the world at least 3 times.
5. Full aerial shows with multiple planes.
6. Free beer.

:|

Usdgc Ams gave discs with your photo on them, pretty neat. Also came with a couple other discs, a towel, dry fit polo and minis.

A-Tier: 2011 BG Ams - Discraft drifit, FR Mako, DGA Hurricane, Gateway Scout, Vibram "Chunky" Ridge... Seems like there was another disc.
B-Tier: Pumpkin Shootout, every year - Champ disc, DX Disc, Shirt, doughnuts for breakfast, huge BBQ lunch, free drinks throughout the day. Sold it out in 29 minutes last year.
100+% payout as well. We raise $4000 each year to pay for everything. Great tournament.

Gateway threw in a putter as well, that had a BG hot stamp if I'm not mistaken.

but I feel as if my putting is still not good enough... :\

you wont know if your putting is good enough for a tourney until you play one, you can drain 25-30 footers all day long at your local course but if you are like alot of people, myself included, those tourney nerves may cause you to miss some you would normally make, get out there and give it a shot!

I play in a tournament every year where we get a disc, hand warmers (it's in the winter), and a lunch for $20.

Latest posts