• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Best Round Thread

48 from the blue tees on the Rolling Meadows at Circle R in Wimberley, TX. Course record that was shot on 6/26/2000 and still stands to this day. I had 11 birdies, pretty much got every hole that could be birdied. Five of us were playing skins and I ended up with 15 of them. It was a good day indeed.

About a month ago I put down a 51 from the white tees at Moraine State Park (Par 66). My friend and I played the white tees specifically to get the record since the pins were in some easy positions. Later I found out that the record doesn't count for the PFDS unless its during a tourney or monthly. There were only 4 holes on the course I did not birdie or eagle and two of them were short par three's that I normally get in the harder positions :doh:.

I know the ropes were down, but I played Winthrop Gold today and shot a 73. I'm pumped. I had 5 Penalty strokes that were stupid, but I left a lot of shots out there.

I am a "Masters" division player, and my home course in Fort Wayne, IN is Shoaff Park with a par of 54. Last year I averaged in the range of +18-ish, but I've added some distance on my drives through improving my form and grip. Earlier this year I carded a personal best of +10, but tonight with my husband and son, I broke that by two strokes and shot a +8!

i threw 7 under at Tyler State Park (Newtown, PA) last week. yayyyy

A couple years Ago I showed Gflap (from St. Louis) around Shawnee State Park, a 9 hole, par 27 course in PA. He apparently really motivated me as I shot a bogey free 21 (-6), with 6 birds and 3 pars the 2nd time around.

Plus I just shot a 17 on the par 18 Cloverland Farms in Maine, a very short pitch and putt course. I did this by recording my first ace ever!

(And nice work Nancy!)

Thank you, it feels good to know I'm heading in the right direction. BTW, love your signature line. :D

You're only the 2nd person to mention it. Thanks! I guess not everyone on here has a Disney loving daughter (the macho answer, avoiding the fact that I love Disney, too). :p

-5 at Lenora Park.

2 Bogeys which were grip lock throws off the tee.

1 Field Ace from 200 on the Par 4 with SS 175 Wizard. With Witness! (Probably the most beautiful flight of a disc I have ever seen. Just zipped right in there fighting a cross wind)

2 Eagles one with a 200 foot upshot with a Opto River planting it right under the basket.

yesterday set a new personal best with a 61 (+7) at Plamann Park in Appleton, Wi. if i wouldnt have totally sucked and shot a SIX on hole 7 i could've easily had a 57 or 58

Yesterday, shot -6 at Suicide Flats (Hart Park, Bakersfield). 8 birdies, 2 bogies. Went into the water on hole 6, took a penalty. Should have thrown something longer than my Buzzz. And hole 17 kills me. Took my second bogie there. Time to learn a better forehand.

If you count hole 12 as a par 3 then it has to go on the books as -5. Missed one putt inside 50 all day. Probably my best day ever, though.

Latest posts