• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Best Trade You Ever Made?

I traded a champion Groove for a bottle of water on a hot day. I think I won that one.

Two Gl Halo's (used) and my ace club buzzz for a Orange Max weight 8/10 KC Pro Teebird and a Pink max weight 8/10 barstamp buzzz.

2 misprint Elite-X Avengers for 2 brand new ESP Cyclones.

3 magnets (2 were misprints) for a 1995 San Marino Roc.

Champ Orc dyed "an impossible-to-find color" for a circa 2001 special blend bar stamp Valk.

Traded a Pro Destroyer and a Pro Boss for a KC Pro Aviar. This came in the mail-

fvRnU.jpg

a while back a member (who shall not be named) offered to trade ten discs for a pro line leopard...
the ten discs were:

11x x mold tye dye eagle 9/10,
11x roc new,
pearly worlds starfire 8+/10,
first run force 9+/10,
there was also a 5x valk and a augusta wraith along with four other discs in my box :)

a while back a member (who shall not be named) offered to trade ten discs for a pro line leopard...
the ten discs were:

11x x mold tye dye eagle 9/10,
11x roc new,
pearly worlds starfire 8+/10,
first run force 9+/10,
there was also a 5x valk and a augusta wraith along with four other discs in my box :)

:eek::eek::eek::eek:

wher are you guys makin these trades that the people have no idea what they have? i wanna join that site lol

if your lucky some local pro's just don't care about the worth because they just throw. thats how i got my trades and/or nice discs for cheap. he actually wont sell his nice discs to people who wont throw them.

Barry Schultz just hooked me up with a jackal, glow leopard, and a blizzard boss because i returned a rock of his i found at Nevin. Plus he signed a beast for me.

Latest posts