• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

BG AMS!!! April 12, 13, 14

The more you post on here the more I am looking forward to this tourney.

Just cause I've watched one too many episodes of moonshiners, does anyone have a "friend" they can connect me with to pick up a bottle of shine to bring home. Just seems like a fun thing to do.

Fred Cuthroat Cartwright said he will walk away with open division.. Mike "he man" Kelly is claiming intermediate division.. good luck to the rest of the fields.

Lol well i can promise ya i wont be in the competition. To many heads would explode when i threw my 145gr dx pole cat past the 500' mark.

I qualified last year at 565, and that was second n qualifying. Had a 590 but it was OB. And in the winning in the Final was 545 I believe.

Just got registered for BG Ams in Advanced Womens, this will be my first A tier tournament and I can't wait. We'll probably be getting a site at the KOA in town, anyone else staying there? Anyone else headed down from Ohio?

Pool / Division Status

Pool A & B: Advanced Women and Men have 24 openings.

Pool C: Advanced Master - 3 openings; Advanced Sr. GM - FULL

Pool D: Advanced GM, overflow Advanced men: 14 openings

Pool E & F: (Intermediate Men and Women: 3 openings

Pool G & H: Recreational Men and Women: FULL with 4 on wait list

You may register for a division, and also register on the wait list for a preferred division if you want. There may be some openings that occur due to the next ratings update (scheduled for March 26th or so) or players having to drop out prior to registration closing (April 5th).

STAR SUPER STINGRAY

Due to many request, we have ordered a few extra full color Innova CFR Star Super Stingrays with custom corvete stingray 2013 Amateur Championships at Bowling Green graphics.

They are $17 (plus $3 shipping) while they last. Limit 2 per person.

contact TD by private message or at [email protected] to have yours mailed.

Attachments

• AM disc.JPG
    AM disc.JPG
    43.2 KB · Views: 14

Latest posts