• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Big Hyzer Bags Ergo 2

Messing around with that pocket I have fit 6 more discs in there or a thick winter vest with a hat and gloves. It is a huge pocket and doesn't effect the feel or other storage even packed full.

i went to order a custom one and realized they have these in stock and went ahead and bought the last black one available. couldn't be happier. loved my ergo 1

Any pictures of the underside compartment. Just ordered the last murdered out bag. Yeah... That's how I roll.

Any pictures of the underside compartment. Just ordered the last murdered out bag. Yeah... That's how I roll.

I ordered mine this morning with 1 left and it went out of stock right after... So one of us is screwed unless yours is custom.

I think there might have been 2 left. I was going to grab the black and grey. There was one left then 10 min later it was gone. Anyways I called and placed my order via phone. Had some questions. Mine is shipped already. Dude said it might be in by Friday. Tracking says Monday. Can't wait.

You guys won't be disappointed. I've had mine for about 2 months and the more it breaks in it just get more comfortable. The weight distribution is amazing, as its going down your back instead of going from side to side like others. I went from a large prodiscus bag to the ergo 2 and haven't even thought about looking back.

John at big hyzer is a genius for making this bag. :clap: :thmbup:

I fit a size M windbreaker and a winter hat in the underside compartment. With that I think I fit 15 discs in the main compartment. Without anything bulky in the underside you can cram 5 or 6 more discs down there.

I will say the side pockets and water bottle holders get a little cozy if you pack both of them.

I honestly think I have less disc/storage space in this bag than in my old Lat64 Pro Bag but I bought this for comfort reasons, not for more storage.

The more I play with this bag the more I love it. It's crazy comfortable, holds the perfect amount of discs, and after 15+ rounds it still looks brand new.

got mine today. it came friday but i've been gone. shipping took 2 days, which is amazing. this is the lightest feeling bag ever.

Finally played one round with this bag. I must say it feels super light on the back which is 100% the reason I bought it.

Putter pocket is nice. Disc storage is solid and easy to access, even with gloves on. Pencil pockets were easily accessible as well. Used a side pocket for the scorecard and that was fine as well. I was having trouble putting putters into the putter pocket with the bag on my back, looks like I just have to break that habit.

I have to say after having this bag for a little while now I have no regrets on spending the money! The only thing I would change is to have the rainfly pouch flip flopped with the carry handle. I find myself picking my bag up by the rainfly pouch every once in awhile without thinking and I am worried about it long term.

Just ordered a red/black. I'd been waiting for these to get in stock. I'm very excited... my first backpack style bag. I don't see it helping my average, but I do see it helping my back and shoulder.

Just ordered a red/black. I'd been waiting for these to get in stock. I'm very excited... my first backpack style bag. I don't see it helping my average, but I do see it helping my back and shoulder.

Sweet can you post some pics when you get it loaded up? I've been on the fence. I want a backback bag and I'm 99% sure its the Ergo 2. It's just tough to drop $190 when I've never seen one in real life.

Well you'd best get off that fence... there is only one more available(?). I got a good look at one awhile back and was impressed: by it's quality- sure, but also that someone that I knew had actually gotten one...(hard to find in stock). I had been looking at a Grip but they felt a little big and cumbersome for someone of my size(pico). I WAS kicking myself for missing Grips' sale, but now I'm glad that I did.

Well you'd best get off that fence... there is only one more available(?). I got a good look at one awhile back and was impressed: by it's quality- sure, but also that someone that I knew had actually gotten one...(hard to find in stock). I had been looking at a Grip but they felt a little big and cumbersome for someone of my size(pico). I WAS kicking myself for missing Grips' sale, but now I'm glad that I did.

I'm kind of in the same boat. I want a backpack bag, but I don't want a gigantic bag. I also dont carry that many discs 14-15 or so, but I want to be able to carry extra stuff when needed.

In regards to the supply, it's my understanding that a few bags in each color are stocked every week or so. I called the owner about when they would get more in and he said that they will be stocking them all summer. I'm not sure if it's a website thing or how long they take to make or what. But, they should be stocked relatively regularly all spring and summer. knock on wood of course...:)

It's my belief that Discs bags are like Blacksmiths shops in that they get filled up regardless of how big they are.

I'm kind of in the same boat. I want a backpack bag, but I don't want a gigantic bag. I also dont carry that many discs 14-15 or so, but I want to be able to carry extra stuff when needed.

I think this bag is perfect for what you want. I would recommend it, well worth the price.

I have had the chance to play rounds with my friend's grip and simian. I also owned a contender and I can guarentee you that the Ergo2 is by far the most comfortable and best designed. I love the vertical storage and the putter pocket. The rainfly works flawlessly and the umbrella tie down is awesome a well.