• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Big Hyzer Bags Ergo 2

I think my shoulders are too narrow. Great bag. I hope someone grabs it and loves it. Just not for me.

you need to give it a few weeks. the straps break in just like the rest of the bag. I have narrow shoulders too and it felt stiff at first but don't sell it yet if you haven't already, give it a little time.

you need to give it a few weeks. the straps break in just like the rest of the bag. I have narrow shoulders too and it felt stiff at first but don't sell it yet if you haven't already, give it a little time.

Did you find that the break in period fixed the fact that they just feel really constraining?

Did you find that the break in period fixed the fact that they just feel really constraining?

could be a preference thing then. I never found these straps to be constraining. the lack of weight from the bag and the insane padding has made these straps one of the most comfortable to use. now if you're a bigger guy then I would agree but we are around the same height if I remember correctly. either way jus want to make sure you didn't give up on the bag too early :)

I felt a noticeable difference with the comfort of the straps after a few rounds with my Ergo. I was on the fence after the first round. A little happier after two. By the end of two weeks, it fit me like a glove.

I felt a noticeable difference with the comfort of the straps after a few rounds with my Ergo. I was on the fence after the first round. A little happier after two. By the end of two weeks, it fit me like a glove.

Hm.

They just seem so wide and bulky. Does that get better?

When I first got my bag the straps seemed huge and uncomfortable at first. You definitely have to give them some time (not much) to break in and then they are amazing. I'm going about 4 months strong with my bag and I wouldn't trade it for any other bag on the market. It still looks like brand new even playing 3-4 rounds a week for this long.

Yeah, now that I think about it some more mine have broken in a bit from where they started. They were a little stiff and as a result felt a little tough to get in and out of, but not anymore.

Hm....

Interesting. So you guys all had the same issues?

that's just the way new materials start out cause they are well new. but as the straps bend and adjust to your shoulders as you wear it, it becomes the most comfortable thing to put on and take off cause they not only have broken in but they have broken in to how you wear your bag and the shape of your shoulders.

I think my shoulders are too narrow. Great bag. I hope someone grabs it and loves it. Just not for me.

I felt the same way. It felt that if my shoulders were a bit wider it would have been perfect. Ultimately i had an extra medical bill to take care of, so I had to sell my custom one I had made. Maybe the Ergo3 (if it ever happens) I will try out

Last edited:
Just traded my Grip A-Series for a custom Forest Green Ergo2. Hopefully it will arrive tomorrow. The Grip just wasn't all that comfortable to me. Prior to getting the Grip bag, I carried a Cabela's XPS tackle bag and it was great. Still have it but only use it for fishing now.

When I saw he had more in stock again I jumped on the last red/black one. It shipped on Monday but the FedEx tracking has been stuck on initiated, hopefully it will arrive soon.

Dave

I love my Ergo 2, currently hold my discs vertically with about 4 discs in each sleeve/pocket. I have tried to put the discs horizontally all across the bottom, and like the way it looks and how easy it is to get them in and out. But once I put it on my bag, I found that the disc sit funny and push into the small of my back, making the bag pretty uncomfortable. Is this pretty common for everyone? Or is there something I am doing wrong or a trick I can use to make it sit better on my back? Any thoughts or suggestions would be greatly appreciated!

Had anyone had the dividers start sagging on one side?

The right side of all mine is now noticeably lower than the left.

Had anyone had the dividers start sagging on one side?

The right side of all mine is now noticeably lower than the left.

Read through - I don't remember how far back but I'm pretty sure someone else had this issue and had it warrantied.

I sent John an email. He is making me a new one with no issue. I just explained the problem and he's on it. He has to order more blue material and he should have it done in a week or so.

Customer Service is an A+++

I didn't ask to change colors or add pockets since this was for a warranty exchange and he made it all so easy. If I buy another, I'm totally getting white on one

Hopefully it will have the longer straps on it. I think someone in this thread said that's a standard feature now. I just don't want him to think I'm making stuff up to get a different bag

Latest posts