• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Bill Allen DGC, The Colony, TX 18 holes?

oh ok. I've played it before last time I was up for a visit. I was just under the impression that they tore it up to redo the new course.

finally got a response from the PD, no a good one but still got one

We are going to be working hard on it this month, renting equipment and trimming trees

Why did the police department send you an email about a park?:doh:

Well the PARD was at the course today with a couple backhoes and several chainsaws....so i was glad to see that some progress is being made, still not sure of the finish date..they are already a few months behind

I just registered for the site after hearing about this thread from a friend. I live right next to the soccer fields so the course is just a brisk walk away from me. I'm very exicited to see them put a back 9 in there! Thanks to the OP for bringing this up and keeping on top of it!

Any update on a date of when they are going to be finished

I just registered for the site after hearing about this thread from a friend. I live right next to the soccer fields so the course is just a brisk walk away from me. I'm very exicited to see them put a back 9 in there! Thanks to the OP for bringing this up and keeping on top of it!

on turner?

going to play with some friends in a few. Ill see if there have been any changes.

Ill be out there tomorrow if yall are playing

update*
there is none, i reread this thread and was wondering Giles, if you could possibly find out some info from Gary Duke. I dont get the parks dept. the weather has been awesome to get out there and do some stuff. In the beginning they installed new posts for baskets, new benches and several trash cans. There are even huge bundles of tree limbs and mounds of mulch, that has been sitting in the same place for 2 months. Very frustrating to see the amount of people out there playing and nothing being done to improve the park.
Rant Over

update*
there is none, i reread this thread and was wondering Giles, if you could possibly find out some info from Gary Duke. I dont get the parks dept. the weather has been awesome to get out there and do some stuff. In the beginning they installed new posts for baskets, new benches and several trash cans. There are even huge bundles of tree limbs and mounds of mulch, that has been sitting in the same place for 2 months. Very frustrating to see the amount of people out there playing and nothing being done to improve the park.
Rant Over

Duke isn't really the park liaison. You probably have more clout as a local resident.

Latest posts