• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

birdies on home course?

I've gotten everyone at Kereiakis, which I consider as my home course. Achieved it a few years ago when I field aced number 5. Other courses I've had this distinction on are Iroquois (old and new layout), Otter Creek, Yellow Creek and Preston Miller. New Iroquois was way harder to get deuces on than the old layout. Looking forward to Otter Creek reopening so I can do it all again.

All the courses I used to be able to say this about have added new holes since I had the feat accomplished for the most part.

I had rock river disc golf course, winnebago county park, and red arrow park. Now I just have red arrow park which I could probably birdie all of the holes in 2 or 3 rounds on a calm day.

Edit - I have all of O'hauser park and Plamann park as well. I didn't think hard enough. Those are my closest/most played courses so it makes sense.

edit 2 - beaver dams course as well

I give up. There may be more but I am done wth this. The only 2 I am proud of are ohauser and county park but with the new holes at county there are 2 I still need to birdie and one is at least 600 feet so it might be awhile.

I have birdied every hole at The Redwood Curtain, Pump Station #4, Mania, and Coopers Gulch.

I got em all at Hyzer Creek in NY. There are a bunch of par 4's and 5's so i definitely havent dueced them all but i got all the birds. There are two I have only birdied once, holes 4 and 9.

The last hole of my home course is practically impossible to birdie. It's 596 ft. For a 300-350 ft. thrower like me, it'll be a while.

The courses I play the most are 9 hole pitch n putts, so I've birdied all the holes, birdied most of them during putter only rounds, and birdied many during super class rounds.

All our curses are short. Longest hole is 420' slightly downhill. Each has 3-4 pin locations and I can say I've birdied about 90% of all the pin locations at our 3 local courses.

at my old home course (Pecan Park, Nac, TX) i have birdied every hole on the old pin/tee locations but its an easy course so that isnt saying much. right before i moved they changed some of the holes and i only played it a few times since then and i think there was one or two i hadn't hit. at my new home course (Windwood Church dgc, Cypress, TX) i have birdied every hole but one of them, hole 2. i have hit basket and chains on my putts/upshots from like 60ish or more out but havent nailed it yet. it starts off kinda tunnel-ish for about 50-60' then opens up for about 150-200' and then has a 90 degree dogleg left where the basket is back a ways, probably another 100' or so. im guestimating on the numbers, total hole length is listed on the scorecard as 375'. i can usually make the turn on my drive but the basket is tucked back pretty far to where i just havent hit the long putt yet. keyword is yet lol.

Want to take this one step further? If it weren't for the couple spits I have had on hole 1 UNC (university of northern colorad) I would have aced every hole on that course. There aren't many holes in CO that are out of reach in 1, play any course often enough you are bound to get every hole at least once.

Home course- Yellow Creek Park
not much of an achievement, but it is still the only course that I have birdied all holes on. The next 2 that are going to make that mark are Preston Miller and Kereiakes in Bowling Green.

Birdied every hole at:

Youth Park (St. Pete, FL)
Coachman (Clearwater, FL)
Tocobaga (St. Pete, FL)
Taylor Park (Largo, FL)

Cliff Stephens is nearly impossible. Hole 18 is 695 flat with OB on both sides and trees and is considered in tournament play a par 3. It has been done in 2 a few times but that is ridiculous.

I've birdied every hole on shorewood park at one point, minus 18.

While none of the holes are very long (about 340 longest) they are very tight, and a few have really tough mandos.

18 is about 270 uphill slight anny (rhbh), and you have to come out of a tunnel. I haven't been able to get a high enough anny to get me close to the basket.

North Park DGC in Haltom City,TX is birdie heaven for sure. Most of the holes on this course are short and sweet. With a good accurate drive off the tee, you should have no problems getting those birdies.:thmbup:

I've bogey-ed every hole on my home course. Oh wait, you guys are talking birdies. I always get those confused. Yes, at my home course, Redwood curtain, I have birdied every hole. It was the second course I ever played and is the only DGcourse in my mind.

I have birdied every hole at Peaksview park in lynchburg va. Not a hard course, but it did take me a while to get 17.

I also birdied every hole at the 9 hole course at Randolf college on the grand opening. It sounds pretty good, but all the hole are under 300 ft. I missed having the first ace of the couse by 20 seconds. The kid behind my group threw a driver in right as I was on the tee box. It was ok, I was the first ace of my group (club)