• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Birthday/Christmas Gifts

sumo21

Eagle Member
My birthday was June 1 and my brother, who's the only person to get me disc golf stuff, is asking me what I want.

Here's what I have:
*200+ discs-my main bag, backups
*3-4 bags which house my different setups

I thought baskets but that's out of his current budget. What else could I ask for?

Disc Gator/Golden Retriever
Ript Revenge
Gift card to your favorite shop/online retailer
Wham-O! mini basket
Day trip to bag a new course or four (gas and food)

Maybe some glow discs if you don't already have some. Or maybe have him drive you out to Santa Cruz to play Dela...

T-shirt from your favorite disc company. I have a great Lat 64 shirt that was an anniversary gift from my wife.

Some nice lightweight wool socks (seriously).

New water bottles.

Some sweet lightweight, breathable, rip-stop pants.

A couple dri-fit T-Shirts.

I personally never ask family members to buy me actual disc golf stuff.

You'll end up with some tye dye grooves or something.

Maybe before/after round activities? Spikeball, can jam, beersbie? I enjoy getting loose or chilling out before/after a round with some spikeball.

My brother always consults with me. Last year he was going to buy me a few discs at Sports Authority. I wanted a Star Wraith, $20 and a Champ Katana, $15. But I said I could get a few more F2's for around the same price and he ordered them from Innova's Pro Shop. And I got the points, double it up.

My gorgeous baby asked me what I wanted for Father's Day and I asked for new discs. I figured she'd go the gift card route. She wanted to know exactly what I wanted instead so I put three in my "cart" at one of the online retailers, took a screenshot of the cart page, sent it to her and hoped for the best.

I'll be damned if she didn't get the exact discs I requested, right down to the exact weight. She's definitely a keeper even though she probably wouldn't be caught dead on a disc course!

I got an Innova starter bag last year. Thought I'd put it up for a ROF prize at a tournament, but it was from my 11 year old niece.

I got an Innova starter bag last year. Thought I'd put it up for a ROF prize at a tournament, but it was from my 11 year old niece.

I've got 4 of those bags, going to put 1 up for sale/trade in the marketplace. They are used by people that I get into the sport. Each has 4 discs: Sidewinder/Roadrunner, Leopard, Stingray and an Aviar P&A.

This is how I get my Roadrunners and Leopards beat in.

My birthday was June 1 and my brother, who's the only person to get me disc golf stuff, is asking me what I want.

Here's what I have:
*200+ discs-my main bag, backups
*3-4 bags which house my different setups

I thought baskets but that's out of his current budget. What else could I ask for?

PDGA membership or entry into sanctioned tournament

Some nice lightweight wool socks (seriously).

New water bottles.

Some sweet lightweight, breathable, rip-stop pants.

A couple dri-fit T-Shirts.

Love me some darn tough socks!!

Latest posts