• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Recommend] Black Friday Trilogy Disc - Help!

Curious, what do you have against burst? Is it an aesthetic thing for you, or do you find bursts to fly differently?

And to answer the original question:

Pures, Trespasses, and Rivers are my jam. But realistically, a little pure, truth, river package would be sweet for the gift-giving season (and great molds for a starter pack)

And this may not be what you are looking for exactly, but some opto sparkle Pures would make me blow a wad... of cash.

i don't like bursts but just cause of the look...just a personal preference

Hey friends,

Hopefully this is the right place! If you could mix any Dynamic, Lat, or Westside plastic with any mold, what would you choose? We are preparing for Black Friday and we can make a big run of one mold in any plastic.

What do you guys want the most? :)
Btw a company ASKING people who buy from them what they want...wow...Disc Golf is amazing and i love it.

Is Infinite still looking for suggestions? If so then Lucid-X Escape, por favor. I'd buy a couple of those. I'd also find a King, Verdict, and Emac Truth worth trying in Lucid-X plastic.

Very interested to see how this thread goes.

Lucid X or sparkle/any midrange is my vote

Also my favorite color disc is a flag dye. Cool to watch fly and easy to find colors!

What about a glow harp in base plastic? Maybe bt medium? What's the best seller, medium hard or soft?

I'm not sure how they would mix glow with base, moonshine is another plastic completely..
I'm sure it's possible...and I say this as having plastic molding as a profession, I'm just not sure it would be cost effective.
But I'd buy a moonshine harp...
And one in Lucid-x.
And an escape in Lucid-x....

Wait I said that all ready..sorry. (not sorry).

So- the disc that we ended up running for the VIP Club is the same one that we will release on black Friday (with a different stamp). Since we had to run 1000 we ran two stamps. It's a BT Hard Glow Burst Maiden. You'll be able to pick this up on Black Friday.

Unfortunately we learned that they are reserving Lucid-X for pros only, so after all they won't let us run that (or we probably would have). We've asked if we can run Frost/Snow plastic but we haven't heard back. Would anyone be interested in a Frost/Snow line equivalent Harp? Could be good for winter.

I've heard some requests for Frost Rivers, Saints and the such. It's just really hard to choose since we have to run 1000 of them and don't want to be stuck with too many. But I definitely do appreciate these suggestions- gives us more ideas to work with. Now that the "program" is announced where any company can do this, we might see more interesting things.

Unfortunately we learned that they are reserving Lucid-X for pros only, so after all they won't let us run that (or we probably would have). We've asked if we can run Frost/Snow plastic but we haven't heard back. Would anyone be interested in a Frost/Snow line equivalent Harp? Could be good for winter.

Damn, that sucks. But an Elasto Harp? Yeah I'd be interested for sure, especially with a cool design/stamp

So- the disc that we ended up running for the VIP Club is the same one that we will release on black Friday (with a different stamp). Since we had to run 1000 we ran two stamps. It's a BT Hard Glow Burst Maiden. You'll be able to pick this up on Black Friday.

I've heard some requests for Frost Rivers, Saints and the such. It's just really hard to choose since we have to run 1000 of them and don't want to be stuck with too many. But I definitely do appreciate these suggestions- gives us more ideas to work with. Now that the "program" is announced where any company can do this, we might see more interesting things.

The Maiden? Bummer. If you could get a gummy Harp made I'd buy it for sure, maiden...
Probably not.

I'm not sure how they would mix glow with base, moonshine is another plastic completely..
I'm sure it's possible...and I say this as having plastic molding as a profession, I'm just not sure it would be cost effective.
But I'd buy a moonshine harp...
And one in Lucid-x.
And an escape in Lucid-x....

Wait I said that all ready..sorry. (not sorry).

Gateway does this with their sureblend/base plastic. One of my favourite wizards is a glow.
It adds cost to whatever plastic you use, so I don't see how it's less "cost effective" than using opto and adding glow.